Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 52 - Absolutely Nowhere to…

Dex-chan lover
That pose though.. Is that auto mode trick so mc can get more girl XD

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
This is the part where the dragon gets 5 heads, right?
4354545-middle.png

Dex-chan lover
Hmm won't this kinda count like Gaine's acted like a support and share EXP with the MC?
I mean he did have to use Time stop, and all three of his weapons.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Was having a blast reading the chapter and thinking it would be great if I have a fraction of the mangaka's comedic skill, but then I realized that my life is already a circus.

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte has definitely improved in my eyes after that innocent suggestion. Also, the boss is merely entering phase 3 now. In before it has five heads.

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, I hope what Charlotte said isn't just a joke in the long run, it's basically always a cliche harem, with all girls loving mc and in the end he choosing one, so it would be interesting if Charlotte x Merim actually become a thing and all three end together in a poly relationship :finnawoke:

Double-page supporter
The dragon is obviously still alive so now comes the question: will the dragon regenerate the missing heads or will it eat the the heads that got blasted away and evolve in a new, single headed. form?

Yeah a foursome will be great! :dogkek:
I love how Charlotte IMMEDIATELY starts going at Meri yuri style and suggests they let Liz in. If that Dark elf girl shows up in these later chapters, she better make sure she keeps tight hold of that bikini bottom around Charlotte. Girl's doing ALL THE WORK assembling this harem.

Fed-Kun's army
I love the idea that Gaine has all the swords that could kill the dragon and what he does with them is hide behind a pile of rocks.

Supporter
Imagine Claus handling a foursome with auto mode since he is too tired.

He wakes up and finds handling three pregnant women a little too much so he engages auto mode again.

He wakes it’s three babies but it‘s too tiresome and so...

He wakes up and it’s three potty trained brats…

Users who are viewing this thread