Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Although Mythril

These chapters are so disappointing/lackluster, in the past 3 chapters he's moved one time and thats this chapter where he goes between the dragons heads, Summing up these last few chapters is too simple, dragon evolves, he uses gaine as shield, he gets weapons from sister. These are full chapters, atleast give something more exciting, and then they leave us on a cliff hanger for half a month to a full month after each chapter, if chapters were weekly, ig I could get past it, but I haven't seen anything good since the beginning of may

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Gaine was so spiteful he thought it was more important to use his skill on Klaus to watch him burn than to figure out what to do about the dragon. What was the plan once his skill was on cooldown with the dragon being nearby and done with Klaus?
I assume the dragon thought he might be the target of the time stopping skill again which is why it took the time to dispose of it before the skill was activated.
You'd think the dragon would keep at least one pair of eyes on Klaus rather than having all 5 heads distracted by Gaine. I guess it doesn't yet know how to coordinate between the heads.
The "petty jerk that takes his power for granted" trope really does get old, and it's only even possible in these because the story takes game mechanics as a literal part of the universe. Even though stuff like levels and abilities are meant to be a representation of a more abstract concept of just "learning new things"

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are so disappointing/lackluster, in the past 3 chapters he's moved one time and thats this chapter where he goes between the dragons heads, Summing up these last few chapters is too simple, dragon evolves, he uses gaine as shield, he gets weapons from sister. These are full chapters, atleast give something more exciting, and then they leave us on a cliff hanger for half a month to a full month after each chapter, if chapters were weekly, ig I could get past it, but I haven't seen anything good since the beginning of may
And yet people keep watching Bleach and Dragon Ball Z.....

Dex-chan lover
I hope they play up how he's functionally a slasher horror monster like this, atleast for one fight. It's kinda there with how the dragon's being framed, but I wanna see them really lean into it if they bring in more intelligent monsters that aren't kaiju sized

Dex-chan lover
I kinda liked the fact that Gaine wanted to fuck over Klaus by time stopping him, but since the dragon did not know that, it considered Gaine's ability a threat and focused on killing him first.
But if Gaine had just been less petty and actually gone for the dragon with his ability, auto Klaus would not have needed to use him as a distraction xD

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Gaine was so spiteful he thought it was more important to use his skill on Klaus to watch him burn than to figure out what to do about the dragon. What was the plan once his skill was on cooldown with the dragon being nearby and done with Klaus?
I assume the dragon thought he might be the target of the time stopping skill again which is why it took the time to dispose of it before the skill was activated.
You'd think the dragon would keep at least one pair of eyes on Klaus rather than having all 5 heads distracted by Gaine. I guess it doesn't yet know how to coordinate between the heads.
Gaine has done nothing but go out of his way to spite Klaus this entire manga, why would you not think that's the only thing running through his mind at all times

Dex-chan lover
How is that guy still alive
oh wait, yeah, he does have those don't die minecraft items

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Two idiots on the battlefield getting baited by Claus :LOL:

CZ

I really hope this winds up with Gaine being publicly disowned by his father due to incompetence, and Claus being adopted and named heir due to his proven track record of beating a legendary dragon with a stick and kitchen utensils....

Users who are viewing this thread