Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Although Mythril

Dex-chan lover
Claus be like...

21760295_4.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this winds up with Gaine being publicly disowned by his father due to incompetence, and Claus being adopted and named heir due to his proven track record of beating a legendary dragon with a stick and kitchen utensils....
Claus can do better than being family to that scummy, corrupt noble.

Dex-chan lover
4D chess
  • distraction
  • conditioned to firing fast
  • aim for middle part so they will friendly fire

Dex-chan lover
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 i really want to see this animated:kek:. claus really used the made you look tactic.

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh the dragon is gonna move like first form shin Godzilla 😭 😭 😭 😭

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this winds up with Gaine being publicly disowned by his father due to incompetence, and Claus being adopted and named heir due to his proven track record of beating a legendary dragon with a stick and kitchen utensils....
Sadly, his father was enabling all his activities. So it runs in the family.

@dahhv2 They mentioned it right after, the dragon gave up Breath Power for Breath Casting Speed. You don't need to kill him immediately, if you can just knock him out for easy pickings later.

And re: Potato Dragon, doesn't even need to be stuck in this form. It's merely what it's got left after burning through it's magical calorie reserves. It decided to swap mobility for offense to finish off Claus. Once he defeats Claus he can easily just eat some heads and necks and grow some legs to walk away victorious.

Dex-chan lover
Gaine was humiliated and mutilated so much over the course of this fight that I’m convinced that the author who created his character has developed a personal grudge against Gaine.

Double-page supporter
It's funny that it seems the dragon actually keep one head watching at Claus at first, but once it register Gaine, about to use his skill no less, all head then turn to the latter, including the one that supposed to be watching Claus, even if that head doesn't actually join the attack anyway.

It's as if the Dragon simply doesn't want to miss witnessing Gaine's demise with all its eyes, lol.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's funny that it seems the dragon actually keep one head watching at Claus at first, but once it register Gaine, about to use his skill no less, all head then turn to the latter, including the one that supposed to be watching Claus, even if that head doesn't actually join the attack anyway.

It's as if the Dragon simply doesn't want to miss witnessing Gaine's demise with all its eyes, lol.
Well, last time the dragon allowed Gaine to cast his skill, it almost got finished off by Claus. Kinda reasonable it would try to stop Gaine at all cost this time.

Really though, it's embarrassing how the guy is even dumber than the monster he was mocking before.

Dex-chan lover
Gaine ended his life doing what he did best: being an obnoxious distraction.

Dex-chan lover
So Gaine gets hit by a dragon's breath while having ZERO charms left on him to prevent death... But instead of being made into human charcoal and scattered to the winds, he's some-fucking-how just be fine after the fights done I bet.

I wish more manga would be like, "What happened to him?" "Oh, yeah, he's fucking dead. That guy is TOAST. He's GONE. He ain't coming back. There literally isn't more than what you scan sweep up in a dust pan to bury."

Dex-chan lover
So Gaine gets hit by a dragon's breath while having ZERO charms left on him to prevent death... But instead of being made into human charcoal and scattered to the winds, he's some-fucking-how just be fine after the fights done I bet.

I wish more manga would be like, "What happened to him?" "Oh, yeah, he's fucking dead. That guy is TOAST. He's GONE. He ain't coming back. There literally isn't more than what you scan sweep up in a dust pan to bury."
I thought it meant the last one was just used and he has no more left.

Dex-chan lover
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 😭 i really want to see this animated:kek:. claus really used the made you look tactic.
I do as well, but they really need to get the right animators for the job. The only thing sadder from no adaptation, is a bad one that makes it look like crap.

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't there be a paper matchstick and a popsickle stick too? Macgyver needs more than one item, yo.
It wasn't a Macgyver reference, but Riddick.

TL;DR, Vin Diesel as Riddick got into a fight in an underground prison, where the cons were mocking him and wondering if he was going to fight them with his cup. Welp, he did, and killed an armed prisoner with a tin cup. The remaining cons were now cautious about what he'd do next, and Riddick produces a Churchkey can opener.

The pic I chose was a reference to that, because Claus was taking only utensils and a tiny Mithril knife into the fight.

Users who are viewing this thread