Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Sure, aggress the already pissed of dragon. If there is going to be casualties, then let it be that mf.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I just noticed it says chapter 44 in mangadex, but in the chapter pages it says 47
Screenshot-31.png

Huh, I just noticed it says chapter 44 in mangadex, but in the chapter pages it says 47
Screenshot-31.png
Yeah I noticed that as well. I think it is just a difference in numbering between the tanks and the magazine. For example: Chapter 1 on mangadex is actually 2 chapters on the official raw site.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting for Claus to beat it and then have the other dude go full Simon on him.

Hopefully, he also suffers the same fate as Simon (From the Red Mage manga).

Also, whatever happened to the Red Mage manga?

Dex-chan lover
I mean... I know he's got a god complex and his family is one of the richest in the entire kingdom, but the sheer audacity that he's going to ride in and save the day all while likely nuking the entire city with whatever those griffons are carrying, or at least that's probably what his plan is, is insane.

Dex-chan lover
Oh.
My.
Grodd.

He's too up his own butt to even run away from his shame, and is instead charging forward to make a dazzling display of stupidity.

What are the odds Gaine and company actually make it stronger and worse once on site?

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that there's another Guild spy that recorded everything during this Dragon experiment (before it headed to the city), then head to the King's Capital immediately while this is going on.

Users who are viewing this thread