Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 50 - Ark Wyvern vs Claus

Dex-chan lover
I look at raw until this arc finish and decided to drop this.

this dragon molt more to 5 head. this is dumb considering 2 head is calamity tier that need team of high rank adventurer to subjugate.
But apparently it's all part of the method of the Auto Mode, as I think the Dragon loses its regenerative abilities only after reaching 5 heads (whether it's because of some biological limitation on reaching that level or because it over exerted itself by Molting too many times so quickly, I am unclear).
And it's this Regenerative ability that makes the Dragon so dangerous (as long as that ability is active, it is impossible to defeat it).

Dex-chan lover
butt-clench-clench.gif

Backup link, if the GIF would not load.

Group Leader
I look at raw until this arc finish and decided to drop this.

this dragon molt more to 5 head. this is dumb considering 2 head is calamity tier that need team of high rank adventurer to subjugate.
So another mangaka decided to "borrow" from Dungeons and Dragons and just threw Tiamat into the fight.

Fed-Kun's army
If you guys are going to ask for donations, you should do it with proper grammar or we're all going to assume we'd be better off with another group picking it up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

LOL the arch-wyvern just received a good kanchou strike back there.
Now, not only will Claus win, but this technically will train his muscle-memory even more, and he'll probably have his non-AFK combat abilities develop even more.

Dex-chan lover
New harem member 😏😏
That'd be a neat trick, seeing as the dragon will be dead in a little over 3 hours. Automode doesn't give a fuck if there's a potential harem member. What has been set in motion can no longer be stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread