Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 49 - A Surprise Attack From Above

Banned
The taunt is intentional as it causes the Ark Wyvern to become enraged, leading to its movements being erratic and predictable for AutoClaus. Three hours doing one damage per attack makes full sense.
Even the hero sword does only 1 hp dmg per hit.

This is like the Excalipoor from Final Fantasy 6.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if his 'automode' would evolve to where he'd at least be aware even if he can't explain/perfect his techniques manually lol
From previous chapters, we know he keeps the muscle memories from all his fights.
So he kind of does already.

Dex-chan lover
He's here lmao its time. 3 hours ain't too shabby for Klaus to become world renowned.

Dex-chan lover
It could be because of the sword, yes, but the timer was displayed after he stabbed him with the knife before he had the sword. Unfortunately, [Auto Mode] has shown that it functions outside the normal boundaries of logic, and could easily dive into a kind of paradox: where the reason it's that short is because of the sword, but he doesn't have the sword, so it's only by activating it that he's assured to be in the right place to obtain the sword, and thus the timer becomes its own self-fulfilling machina.
That's the way it's been in a majority of his fights like with the enhanced zombies, a couple of them were the weapons he needed to get that time.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if his 'automode' would evolve to where he'd at least be aware even if he can't explain/perfect his techniques manually lol
if i remember kind of correctly
it kinda does, he began to being able to move like in automode, its like his body remember his past battles and began to be able to fight being aware of

Fed-Kun's army
Over 3 hours?! What is he fighting? Yiazmat from FFXII?

I wonder if the hero party is going to pull the super cliche "you only defeated it because we weakened it for you" excuse?

Or, "Jokes, we never really kicked you out so technically, it's 'OUR' credit."

I hope the fight is as stylish and cocky as the fight with the Skeleton boss near the start of the manga.
more like the hero party began to mess with him so they can take the credit but tables get turn on them and at the end, people its aware of everything its the hero foul

Banned
Considering that Auto-Mode Return Home literally counteracted both a time skill and a 'guaranteed attack', the Auto-Combat basically taking into account every possible future variable for victory isn't even hard. It's stronger than a TAS Bot, because it basically edits the code so people will screw up. The timer probably did the shuffle until it saw the future of Charlotte's Butt drop become certain and his survival was guaranteed.
Combined with Meri-Meri's "detect difficulty", it "auto mode" becomes "auto win".

Dex-chan lover
It's probably being based off the original French pronunciation which is indeed 3 syllables.
What? No it's not. shar-lotte. "lotte" is one syllable, the "te" is not enunciated as a separate syllable.

If my memory is right, 3h for Yiazmat is a pretty good time no ?

I recall it was so bad you had to pray nothing would turn off the console because you couldn't do it in one evening.
10 minutes is. It started out being 3 hours being a great time, until people actually tried to break down the fight, and found how broken Genji Gauntlet Dark-element Katana Berserk cheese is.

Users who are viewing this thread