Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 42

Fed-Kun's army
Its not really a bad idea
It's A solution to a non-existent problem. His only reason behind wanting to break the level limit is pure Greed and Envy. His impure motives is what really makes it a bad idea.

And his short sighted-ness is what causes the whole situation to spiral out of control.

Dex-chan lover
You can only break the limit by killing s rank monsters without dying? Aww maaan, explains why I never broke through the Wall despite killing tons of s rank monsters - I always fail to survive!

Also, seems the antagonist thought you did it by offering s rank monsters, instead of killing them. Offering to who? The dungeon? The world?

Dex-chan lover
wait if they want to fight an S rank then why did they bother to create another one when there is already an s rank ghoul they mentioned. Is it already been defeated? Can she create another one but this time in much more controlled environment?

Not to mentioned her skill has an advantage even if a little when fighting S rank.

Dex-chan lover
wait if they want to fight an S rank then why did they bother to create another one when there is already an s rank ghoul they mentioned. Is it already been defeated? Can she create another one but this time in much more controlled environment?

Not to mentioned her skill has an advantage even if a little when fighting S rank.
Do you really expect the guild to let Gain's group have unrestricted access to a dungeon that they already let an S rank monster loose in? The guild would be all over them and prevent them from doing anything even half this stupid.

Aggregator gang
You can only break the limit by killing s rank monsters without dying? Aww maaan, explains why I never broke through the Wall despite killing tons of s rank monsters - I always fail to survive!

Also, seems the antagonist thought you did it by offering s rank monsters, instead of killing them. Offering to who? The dungeon? The world?
Offer it up as a sacrifice to their own greatness.

The mentioned ghoul was actually SS- rank, so beyond even their overconfidence, plus the possible difficulty of getting back to that specific dungeon.
That said, ghouls would probably have been a better choice than a dragon, as they are more human-shaped (which influences her skill) and ... might count as un-alive(?) which has a big impact on the skill, so she'd be able to control them more easily.

Dex-chan lover
Do you really expect the guild to let Gain's group have unrestricted access to a dungeon that they already let an S rank monster loose in? The guild would be all over them and prevent them from doing anything even half this stupid.
yeah, I agree but they could have created another one that is more manageable in their territory.

The mentioned ghoul was actually SS- rank, so beyond even their overconfidence, plus the possible difficulty of getting back to that specific dungeon.
That said, ghouls would probably have been a better choice than a dragon, as they are more human-shaped (which influences her skill) and ... might count as un-alive(?) which has a big impact on the skill, so she'd be able to control them more easily.
yeah and also of all the monster they choose it is a FLYING dragon, I mean there are more easier target with similar rank that ain't flying.

Most likely it is a pride thing.

Dex-chan lover
In before his [Auto Battle] timer is something ridiculous, like 5 years.
Depend on the method, are auto mode fight the dragon from the 1st minute, or it actually chose to train Claus body & gaining allies and the actual fight is just in the last 50 minutes five years later, it can actually achievable 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I predict that to be the case. The flags are raised signaling that's what's going to happen
Something is going to break and that something is bones and the roof of the dungeon.
yeah, the last few panels are weather girl looking at the cieling after the dragon's big attack is directed upward... and then light shining through the cracks.

Users who are viewing this thread