Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 41 - Claus' Evolution

Dex-chan lover
She really is living up how her being the 'rabbit' character really is, huh? :lol:
MC'll breed Charlotte like a rabbit.
Gotta admit, I would want to do it myself, and not just for the pelvis-destroying happy-fun-times.

Kids in families with parents who are off-the-walls like that tend to turn out as Fifty Shades of EPIC WIN and AWESOME. Like that pic of a little girl who struck a pose like she was punching down into the ground... except it was a pothole and her pose made it look like she just made a crater. So freakin' awesome that it went completely viral.

People who say kids are terrible just don't realize how much potential awesome they're capable of if you give them even half the chance.

Story time!

Had a couple of friends who were really good to me. Got me out of my toxic-ass-fuck family because they were abuse survivors themselves, but somehow came out as goddamned billy-bad-asses. Tim and Cathy.

Cathy was like Scarlet O'Hare from Gone With The Wind, only with an absolutely fucktastic potty-mouth, and the knowledge and willingness to literally spit razor blades into someone's face if she were suitably threatened. Yes, her childhood was all kinds of fucked up - abuse survivor.

Tim... He was a problem child, and he'll readily admit it. He did messed up things as a kid like, during a field trip to the botanical gardens, he stole the institutional-sized bottle of Tylenol from a girl in his class who had chronic migraines. And then he dumped it into the koi pond and killed all the fish.

Trust me, he was actually the tame one. His older brother was practically psychotic and did things to Tim as a kid that were... yeah. Which was why Tim recognized my situation for being what it was.

Tim did eventually got his head out of his ass... well, sorta. He joined the Air Force and, during basic training, somehow managed to score a straggler's chit* for, and I fucking kid you not: "DOES NOT PLAY WELL WITH OTHERS". No shit, this dude was like an IRL version of Deadpool.

* - A straggler's chit is basically like a hall pass for marching in formation. It means you've been hurt in a way that would prevent you from being able to stay in formation. So just imagine what Tim had to do to get one for "Does Not Play Well With Others" and not be immediately discharged from the service.

Yeah, these are the wackos that unofficially adopted me as their little brother.

ANYHOW.

Cathy had a girl already, named Caitlyn, when she got with Tim, but Tim and Caitlyn were cool as hell with each other. Hell, Caitlyn was cool as hell PERIOD even though she was only nine. I mean, look at who was raising her!

One night we were yaking and joking around the dinner table like we usually do. Cathy was eight months pregnant with her's and Tim's first kid between them. (And yes, there were MORE later, and these two lunatics are STILL together.) Cathy, at one point, is nearly falling out of her chair laughing, and declares that we need to stop or else she's gonna pee her pants. Because, you know, late term pregnancy, the bladder practically disappears.

Now, Cathy had a habit of going around snagging whatever people were throwing out. She got really lucky one time and came across an old hospital that was being cleared out for demolition. She managed to score some nice, all-cotton bed-liner pads that they used to use for patients who were incontinent, and repurposed them as bathroom mats.

And she'd refer to them as pee pads.

You can see where this is going now, can't you? :02:

The moment Cathy makes that remark about peeing her pants, Caitlyn's face instantly lights up like a 10,000 lumen LED Maglight and she runs to the bathroom. She then comes back with one of the "pee pads" and, with a big grin the biggest grin the BIGGEST SHIT-EATING GRIN you can imagine on a kid's face, she holds it up triumphantly to her mom and goes, "Here Mommy!~"

And yes, she actually did pee herself from laughing too hard. Cathy was annoyed about that part, but she could not be upset with her girl at all for getting such an EPIC-FUCKING-WIN of a zinger on her like that.
Fucking bravo, Caitlyn. I will never forget that for as long as I live. :kek::lol: :dogkek::dogewow::clap:

And that's why I'd gladly settle down with a girl like Charlotte. I know she'd be that kind of mother, and I'd be the kind of dad who'd just egg his kid on to be a goddamned character like no other, and give absolutely zero fucks about it.

Dex-chan lover
Pfft. Sudden irreverent thought: "That's the perfect excuse for a time-skip."
I wonder what is the time limit for his auto skill though. It seems to take account the user's body - e.g. it boosts his stats and gains "until end of combat" skills, but none of them exceed 24h or even 8h.

It seems they have no limit-break or overload function on the body. Which is typically in these kinds of run-on-the-mills.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what is the time limit for his auto skill though. It seems to take account the user's body - e.g. it boosts his stats and gains "until end of combat" skills, but none of them exceed 24h or even 8h.

It seems they have no limit-break or overload function on the body. Which is typically in these kinds of run-on-the-mills.
Pretty sure during the test we saw several 30+ hour auto mode timers for various ingredients and that was how he determined that ghoul jaws was the only way.

Dex-chan lover
Beware Clause. This woman is the kind to sneak into your bed at night.

Enjoy.
Claus is at fault - he accepted her challenged, he grabbed her ass so tight she was pinned down to the ground and Claus did her on top.

You think a girl won't be begging for more after that???

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tim... He was a problem child, and he'll readily admit it. He did messed up things as a kid like, during a field trip to the botanical gardens, he stole the institutional-sized bottle of Tylenol from a girl in his class who had chronic migraines. And then he dumped it into the koi pond and killed all the fish.

I don't know what that Tylenol is, but if it killed all the fishes in the pond then Tim actually saved that girl from killing herself - or from the doctors that are killing her by "Tylenol" or whatever poison that is.

Tim should get a hero's medal for saving her life. I guess what he received is actually a beating, just like what real life honest to goodness people ( a.k.a. a real hero ) receive.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what that Tylenol is, but if it killed all the fishes in the pond then Tim actually saved that girl from killing herself - or from the doctors that are killing her by "Tylenol" or whatever poison that is.

Tim should get a hero's medal for saving her life. I guess what he received is actually a beating, just like what real life honest to goodness people ( a.k.a. a real hero ) receive.
If you're in Europe or the UK, then you probably know it as "Paracetamol". The generic name for it is "Acetaminophen". While it does have some dangers, it is widely regarded as the "go to" analgesic by doctors and nurses everywhere because it doesn't react to most other pharmaceuticals, and it's very rare to come across someone who's allergic to it. It's regarded to be even safer than aspirin.

As for why it's harmful to fish.... Apparently it causes a chemical reaction that makes their stomachs to explode. Kinda like feeding Alka-Seltzer to birds. Stuff like that is safe for humans because we're capable of expelling gasses from our stomachs. (In other words, we can burp. Which is something that seems to be quite rare among vertebrates outside of mammals class.)

Dex-chan lover
vG8EKS.jpg

page 12
Notice how Claus did sightseeing...

5 . 4 . 3. Panty.

Users who are viewing this thread