Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 40 - Charlotte vs Claus

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

He just did an "auto" activation of auto-battle. I also thought that without the auto-mode skills, he actually is pretty average to sub-par, but it seems using those skills for some time also helps train him as a by-product. Which most likely technically makes him act upon instinct and muscle-memory.

Double-page supporter
I'm kinda hoping that by using auto combat enough it's training him to fight without auto mode. I think that would make this series so much more interesting. The more he uses it the less he needs it.

Dex-chan lover
It looked more like his hand grabbed the closest thing it could (in this case her butt) and her belt was "just right" so when he pulled in her pants and dragged them down a little the belt got over the "threshold" so it is to big compared to her body
Probably this. Looking closely, the belt doesn't have any hooks or holes along the strap. Looks like the kind which is held in place by pure friction, and a rough surface inside the buckle.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, ass grab aside, which auto function allow him to unbuckle her belt? Look at her pant before & after the grab, how TF did he do that?
It looked more like his hand grabbed the closest thing it could (in this case her butt) and her belt was "just right" so when he pulled in her pants and dragged them down a little the belt got over the "threshold" so it is to big compared to her body
Probably this. Looking closely, the belt doesn't have any hooks or holes along the strap. Looks like the kind which is held in place by pure friction, and a rough surface inside the buckle.
Looks like you're on the right track. See this web page for details: https://leatherbeltsonline.com/a-guide-to-belt-buckle-styles/

Looks like she's using an "anchor" buckle, as seen in the above-linked page. I've had first-hand experience with these before. If you're using one of these buckles and your belt catches on something that pulls it in just the right direction, the pin can be popped out of its eyelet in the leather strap and come loose.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, ass grab aside, which auto function allow him to unbuckle her belt? Look at her pant before & after the grab, how TF did he do that?
Force. Depends on the type of belt and how tight it's on (some people wear belts for looks not function). She's wearing a slip through type of belt with no actual locking mechanism, meaning it's totally easy to unbuckle it with enough force and mostly worn for looks.

Looks like you're on the right track. See this web page for details: https://leatherbeltsonline.com/a-guide-to-belt-buckle-styles/

Looks like she's using an "anchor" buckle, as seen in the above-linked page. I've had first-hand experience with these before. If you're using one of these buckles and your belt catches on something that pulls it in just the right direction, the pin can be popped out of its eyelet in the leather strap and come loose.
From the looks of it, she doesn't even have one with a pin. It's literally just hanging on with the buckle. It's a fashion belt.

Users who are viewing this thread