Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 43 - Bud of Calamity

Double-page supporter
lol. I skimmed it and only read the "destroyed the dungoen it got keeped" part. reread it after you mentioned it and yeah, sounds like it's sweeping anything along its way but

the last page make it ramming straight to MC house kinda make it like its goal is MC and the others town/dungeon simply just "in its way to MC"

well, it will most likely reveal next chapter if it's simply concidence (going to rampage in this town and MC house was closest) or not.
Ya though it seems like it, it never said it went straight just went around all over the place and since they are back home and even had time to gamble which already takes days. There was some decent time before the dragon offered its soul to the Mc. It was not a matter of if, but when.

Double-page supporter
I can list a couple of reasons why the dragon went for the MC:
  • Coincidence (lamest reason)
  • Dragon bee-lined to the nearest and strongest/hardest-to-kill being (MC)
  • Dragon, for some reason, knows MC is blond retard's enemy and is there for non-hostile reasons
  • Dragon inherited blond retard's grudge somehow, hopefully by eating him

Aggregator gang
I am so fucking sick and tired if his sister holy shit back the fuck off you fucking wench

Dex-chan lover
Alright place your bets gentlemen on whether we’ll have a short 1 ch fight or a dbz-style entire-fucking-arc fight
I'm voting DBZ-style.... But with a wonderful side-order of Clause, Mirrim, and Liz all taking levels in Bad-Ass in the process.

I'd love it if Charlotte was there, too, to stir things up a bit more. Heh-heh-heh. :02:

Dex-chan lover
This is the only manga where you see the mismatch between the awesome Middle-Earth monster fighting a solo joke-level goofy drawn MC.
This. This so very much.

Also, we're not just here for the fights.

We're also here for the gut-busting shenaniganry between the guy with the OP ability that snuck in out of left field, the booba-loli guilty of frequent friendly fire fiascos, the budding yandere of a bro-con little sister, and the sexy girl with no sense of boundaries who is all-but screaming "I WANT YOUR BABIES!!!" :02:

Aggregator gang
Dear Netizen, kindly take your negging elsewhere. No one is forcing you to read this manga.
Dear Netizen

You literally do not have to pay attention to "negging" as you call it, also I've been reading up to this point of my own free will. Just cuz I hate one character doesn't mean the entire manga is trash. Next time keep your words to yourself instead of replying to every negative comment aimed at a single character, because nobody asked you to add a nothing burger to the plate.

Users who are viewing this thread