Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Calamity Flame

Shame it's taken soo long that I've lost all will to read this shit, it's wild how in like 20 chapters a manga goes from 'this is quite good' to utter garbage that's dragged out for no reason
The fuck do you want, it takes time for things to happen, we just ended an arc that involved gaine, ofcourse it's gonna take a little while for his comuppance. You can't expect the author to just give gaine his due without a setup that makes sense. What a dumb take.

Dex-chan lover
I expect the 1st panel of the next chapter showing Gaine & party getting swiped away by a tail swipe and vanishing with a plink in the sky like team rocket.
Yeah, their faces/mannerisms give me heavy Team Rocket vibes, I hope they don't get off as easily though. Really don't want them as recurring villains...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Looks like Gaine went on the stage of impending public humiliation.

Dex-chan lover
Well they’re certainly special alright. Also the wyvern is totally still alive or it awakened something even worse that’s gonna fucking demolished the Special Ed party

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Alright, I absolutely despise Gaine, but I can't deny his party has some damn OP skills. Damn shame though it was given to incompetent idiots, assholes, and failures. Definitely wish those powers went to better people who deserved them instead. Also I doubt that thing is actually dead.

Dex-chan lover
You know, I kinda wonder how things would go if Charlotte did get herself pregnant by Clause. She doesn't strike me as the type to be waiting around for that so-called "stable period" before haring off on some adventure like the ADHD-Kid-High-On-Pixie-Stix kinda girl she seems to be.

Other adventurer meeting a five-months pregnant Charlotte in a dungeon. "BUT... BUT YOU'RE PREGNANT!"

Rubbing her stomach with affectionate pride "Yep! Sure am! And this kid is gonna grow up on adventure!"

Dex-chan lover
If they really could defeat the dragon THAT easily. it wouldn't be inside the damn city rn. See how the dragon just stands up like nothing happened after this
As this is the same group who was planning on spicing up their rank up exam by releasing high level monsters on the other applicants then appearing at a convenient time to rescue the survivors.

So this is more of a fortuitous continuation of a previous plan to slather themselves in glory of their own making

does the LN of this go longer than the WN? I check novelupdates and it says its only 59 chapters, like wtf?

Group Leader
The fuck do you want, it takes time for things to happen, we just ended an arc that involved gaine, ofcourse it's gonna take a little while for his comuppance. You can't expect the author to just give gaine his due without a setup that makes sense. What a dumb take.
Nah don't even try bro, it's the modern kids curse, bro don't has the necessary attention span to a story to be constructed and developed, he really wants one of the main antagonists to be dealt with in less than 50 chapters.
The only kind of story that they can enjoy nowadays is OP self-insert fantasies that goes in smalls loops til they are either cancelled or get some trash wrap up ending.

Dex-chan lover
Also, it's been bugging me; wouldn't its name be "Arch Wyvern"? At least in English, "arch-" is used for something like this, like archwizard, archangel, and so on. Even other manga use "Arch-" instead of "Ark". If there's a reason "Ark" is being used instead, then more power to it. It's just been a question on the back of my mind.
It's almost assuredly a mistranslation. If you look at the previous chapter, they left the chapter title untranslated, and it says "アークワイバーン襲来". And Google translate says that should be "Archwyvern attack":
https://translate.google.com/?sl=ja&tl=en&text=アークワイバーン襲来&op=translate

Double-page supporter
p13 is so many best girl points that I'd be surprised if she's ever dethroned.

Users who are viewing this thread