Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 45 - Calamity Flame

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte is such a great character, good lord. If there's one thing to praise Gaine for, it's having her in his party. That's the only thing worth praising for that trash who did not earn the kill on the ark wyvern, but still.

Also, it's been bugging me; wouldn't its name be "Arch Wyvern"? At least in English, "arch-" is used for something like this, like archwizard, archangel, and so on. Even other manga use "Arch-" instead of "Ark". If there's a reason "Ark" is being used instead, then more power to it. It's just been a question on the back of my mind.
It's almost assuredly a mistranslation. If you look at the previous chapter, they left the chapter title untranslated, and it says "アークワイバーン襲来". And Google translate says that should be "Archwyvern attack":
https://translate.google.com/?sl=ja&tl=en&text=アークワイバーン襲来&op=translate

It's a wyvern with control over lightning such that it effectively burns what it touches. It's an Ark Wyvern. But seriously, it's [アークワイバーン] where [アーク] is "arc/ark" and carries the meaning of both the curve as we know it in geometry and also electric discharge caused by current travelling in said arc (e.g. https://www.nims.go.jp/wmg/sub2/arc_towa.html ). "Arch" would be [アーチ] and thus "archwyvern" is written as [アーチワイバーン]. People have "corrected" [アーク] to be "arch" in such uses, though. so not surprised that you saw it GTL'd as "archwyvern".

Aggregator gang
Okay, with that, Charlotte has won me over. She's adorable.

Fed-Kun's army
so she is a pos scumbag too, weird how so many people like a girl that is honestly either evil, extremely stupid to the point of being harmful, or like the main pos, both... like she is literally equally as bad as every party member... with the exception of the main crap pile that is, just cause she is quirky and kinda cute, doesn't excuse the stuff she and her party has done and actively is doing... like am I missing something or do people forget one of their groups plans is to kill the mc

Also plz spoil me, I assume nothing happens but please tell me Charlotte and the other party members get severely punished and not just gaine?

Dex-chan lover
Charlotte is such a great character, good lord. If there's one thing to praise Gaine for, it's having her in his party. That's the only thing worth praising for that trash who did not earn the kill on the ark wyvern, but still.

Also, it's been bugging me; wouldn't its name be "Arch Wyvern"? At least in English, "arch-" is used for something like this, like archwizard, archangel, and so on. Even other manga use "Arch-" instead of "Ark". If there's a reason "Ark" is being used instead, then more power to it. It's just been a question on the back of my mind.
Gaine let the dragon escape, because they are so weak, so the dragon can and will blast them losers with the other head.

bro act like a power ranger
By their count, they acted like the putty warriors with different flavors. Or Team Rocket with their pokemon.

Aggregator gang
I do sure hope they'll prosecute him for damage to property and possible loss of life afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread