Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 11 Ch. 63 - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Everyone has their own tastes, I'm not gonna change it just because someone says 'I'm doomed' for it, whatever that means. Sorry that you can't take two minutes of your time to read 'an essay'. Lol have a good one bud, I'm doing fine
I hope you do realise the whole "Humanity is doomed" thing was a joke? I also hope you realise people on the internet don't take things that seriously, also about the whole "essay" thing, I just mean that there was no need to go in depth about it (I didn't try to start an argument)

Group Leader
was about to drop this manga bc i was gettin tired of the "im so confused on who to pick boohoo" thing going on, but now i feel like picking it up again, thx for the scans

Pages 6-26 were just heart-wrenchingly beautiful. One of the best "rejection" scenes I've seen in RomCom manga in quite some time.

Dex-chan lover
That was a mature and cathartic separation. I wasn't on either camp particularly bc Jirou was too wishy-washy about the issue, but I feel like even if I were on team Shiori, with this kind of writing on the way this love ended, I wouldn't have taken issue. It was beautifully executed.

Dex-chan lover
The old self appearing trying to confess, but it was already late, so beautiful and sad.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhh fuck this hurts. The author made us think that Shiori's the only one chained to her past. That she's the one to pity and Jirou is just fine, he has Akari to fool around with but it turns out they were both carrying that burden. And they both deserve sympathy and consolation.
Fuck, this relationship dynamic is so good. I've read loads of manga with the same premise but this is the first time i've felt somewhat sorry and at the same time sad for the male lead.

Also that last page was fucking jarring.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Long time coming. I guess the author chose the long road and hit everything on this chapter. I can see this working, honestly, but it took just a little bit too long for this development. This should happen a bit sooner imo.

Users who are viewing this thread