Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 70

Dex-chan lover
Don't make this mistake now,Jirou...

fUiJhfR.png

Dex-chan lover
what a bunch of brats, typical anti-father manga crap
as usual everything that's not the main couple is a waste of time
My brother in Christ, his mother fainted from the slightest usage of a swear word. I don't give a shit how nice of a father u are, judging people the first time you meet and based on their appearances alone, then acting all high and mighty is certified asshole case.
And they aren't even good parent lol

Dex-chan lover
Happy for them.
How lucky whenever in manga they are running late and at the end moment they realise it's some special day or anniversary they always make it to the other person with a bouquet 💐, as if that's the most natual thing for them to be readily and freshly available at the god forsaken late night hours.

Not at all angry or jealous of it because I may have failed to procure a bouquet late at night when I went searching for one at the last moment. Not at all, why would you think that? Pfft.

Dex-chan lover
Made the right choice. Fuck that dad. Not literally.

And speaking of fucking... Well, I'd be surprised if it goes that far, since it's only rated suggestive, but still.

Not at all angry or jealous of it because I may have failed to procure a bouquet late at night when I went searching for one at the last moment. Not at all, why would you think that? Pfft.
F

Dex-chan lover
What's up with his foot at the bottom of the second to last page (or last page, edited). His big toe looks like a thumb or like it was broken off and reattached badly...
Am I just seeing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread