Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 70

I just skipped a whole bunch of ch cus sometimes the story was rly annoying.. similar to rent a girlfriend (ok not so bad lmao). Sooo wasnt that gyaru chick in love with minami and our mc is a backup?

This manga has gone downhill the moment that idiot Jirou chose Akari. Super glad the anime was ass because this shit needs to end quick. Shiori was the better choice. Only betas and cucks would think otherwise. The negative IQ Akari fans and Jirou needs to wake up! Cultured chads like myself never forgot that Jirou was a plan B for Akari :facepalm: .
Exactly!! Wtf! There are people with backbone here? I mean jirou is clearly a plan B for Akari (gyaru who love/loved minami rly hard) to the point, where mc was just a pushover/backup for her.. its sad that people cant go back to early chapters to see what i mean.

Dex-chan lover
i think girls should be locked up so they cant even talk to men who aren't father-approved marriage prospects, and even i think it's silly to get hung up on akari preferring another guy at first. what do you expect? if it's not "love at first sight" you're a cuck? that's not real, that's sentimental fantasy land.
and even then, this manga has it so even if "consciously" she prefers the other guy, from the beginning, "subconsciously," physically, she is chasing jirou more, giving him opportunity. and that's more important. what she does rather than what she says, etc.

Dex-chan lover
This manga has gone downhill the moment that idiot Jirou chose Akari. Super glad the anime was ass because this shit needs to end quick. Shiori was the better choice. Only betas and cucks would think otherwise. The negative IQ Akari fans and Jirou needs to wake up! Cultured chads like myself never forgot that Jirou was a plan B for Akari :facepalm: .
L take

Fed-Kun's army
Jirou and her ARE SO CUTE skjdfhksdjfhksdjfhm, getting super super flustered seeing them blush >< my body starts to hurt from the atmosphere >< this is why I love romance. The close intimate, love-dovey shit is what makes me swoon >////////<

Author's twitter and progress updates are making it look like we're actually gonna get seggs

Akari is for me the best waifu i have ever seen, love her so much for real

Will be sad when this manga ends :(

Seeing your brother pounding the person you love is a mental murder, shit is traumatizing

Users who are viewing this thread