Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 69

Getting the feeling that homies would only add fuel to the fire, somehow.
Everyone confused about Tenjin, i'm more confused about family's reaction to his friends. I mean, surely they aren't reacting that way cause of "Happy Clitoris" joke?
From his flashback to his middle school days it seems to me that Tenjin was sort of a loner that rushed home (probably because he wanted to spend time with his tutor). He also seems to keep his family in the dark about his personal life. So it kind of comes as a shock to the family that he actually has any friends

Dex-chan lover
From his flashback to his middle school days it seems to me that Tenjin was sort of a loner that rushed home (probably because he wanted to spend time with his tutor). He also seems to keep his family in the dark about his personal life. So it kind of comes as a shock to the family that he actually has any friends
With how his dad go "What went wrong" speech about his bleached hair, it's more like they're not expecting him to have "bad" friends.

Dex-chan lover
Unpopular opinion, but I actually like that we're closing the side plots now so we can finish the story with the ACTUAL Main Couple.

And I like Tenjin. Hope he finds his own happiness.
I actually like it too and only here on the english community ive seen so many people complain because on the spanish side a lot of people kinda liked it and are also quite sad about Minami, bro needs his friends now more than ever.

Dex-chan lover
In the test of courage arc, when Tenjin lets Akari down and explains why he can't accept her or anyone else. A very very very long time ago.
I can't even remember that arc. Maybe it's time to drop this manga... I don't know half the characters anymore and honestly I'm not interested in rereading it again. It was may favourite romance about a year ago and now I don't give a shit anymore 🤷🏼‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
This feel like a side character dump and boy do I not care at this point. Sucks waiting a whole month to get one page of Akari :shamihuh:

I feel bad for Tenjin, dude tried hard to get praise only to be met with rejection. It was deserved from the tutor but the rest of his family doesnt appear to approve of him either which is strange, hes a handsome, smart, and socially liked young man why does his family seem to reject him so?
He dyed his hair. He act cold toward/distanced from his family. Probably didn't achieved much compare to the older brother.
Welcome to traditional Asian family. Instead of looking at his good points, they only focus on things that does not align with THEIR vision of what a child should be.

This chapter gave me questions when I have none.:notlikethis:
O9z4RlM.png

What did Tenjin even do? From her reaction, I'm thinking he put his junk in a box and gifted it to her.
And why are we side-questing Tenjin's Story Quest just because the main couple is already together?

"You suck." Suck what? :smug:

F4J7uJg.png

I have the same question.

Oh. So he found her OF. That's why. At least, that's one question out of the way.
Maybe late for reply but he probably kissed her on the lips, seeing that she's covering it. It was off screen so we can never know.

Side-questing for support characters is a common thing authors do after main pair got together. Kinda like tying all the loose ends.

The dad definitely was rude but justified in asking that. Imagine a group of randos suddenly show up on your door, screaming "Happy Clitoris!!"
I shudder to think of his reaction had he meet Akari.

Dex-chan lover
If Jirou doesn’t show up with an engagement ring I don’t think it’s going to matter what he bought her. She looks absolutely distraught and probably feels abandoned

Contributor
Main couple didn't even appear until the last 2 pages. Way to sidestep the possible conflict...

Minami's part was easily the most intriguing for me this chapter. The pain of BSS is eventually going to kill this guy if he doesn't let go, but I wonder if he's actually trying to do so. His part didn't actually resolve anything, just add some more tidbits to his backstory. But I do agree there's nothing good to be gained by staying there a minute longer, so him leaving early was the right decision.

It's hard to get a read on his brother Minato because I don't know if he knew Minami was crushing hard on his wife years before. Like, for example if Minami accidentally seeing Nozomi and Minato having sex was intentional on his brother's part, this changes a lot of things. Then there'd be malice in this conversation between the brothers, but I don't know.

I'd actually love to see his family's reactions if Minami came clean with the truth, like "My hair color? I saw Minato fuck my first love Nozomi that day and that messed me up. I'm leaving and don't bother inviting me to future gatherings." Lay the blame on his brother and his wife for not just locking but also fully closing the goddamn door during sex and peace out with a sick mic drop. That will burn bridges for sure, but that would also be very... entertaining. Perhaps cathartic, even. Then he could actually move on from all of that crap and start over.

I don't quite understand the conversation with his brother about his choice of university though. But I do understand Minami's hair color and choice of "boorish" friends were likely a sort of rebellion against his strict father and a reaction to his brother (wittingly or unwittingly) taking his first love away. I felt some passive-aggressiveness in the way he talked back to his older brother.

Not much to say about Shiori or Mei, they're just spending Christmas licking each other's emotional wounds. Shiori tried to put up a front but Mei just knew she was BSing her way through heartbreak.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Tenji touched her inappropriately right before confessing his love to her. She felt bad for hiding that she was engaged to his brother

Just some closure for him and Shiori. It feels like this is finally coming to a close
I’m sorry where did you guys even see the first part lol

Aggregator gang
Some of you have the attention span of a rock and i know its been some months but still...
I’d rather say that apart from the main story and setup the manga is quite forgettable. Nothing really stands out, so of course readers will start to forget events that are happening.

It’s more or less generic drama of being rejected, it’s christmas and family issues. I too had forgotten most of last chapter by this point, as other mangas that I’m currently reading are better at keeping things interesting.

Depending on how long this manga will continue (feels like it’s drawing near the end), when it returns to the main characters again it will more than likely be more memorable, assuming the story becomes interesting again.

Users who are viewing this thread