Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
THANK YOU!!
I've never related to a manga panel so hard before. Its always 2 steps forward and 4 steps back with these 2.

JUST FUCK ALREADY
T5OLOsO.png

Fed-Kun's army
Actually bullshit, I've seen plenty of couples date during school/work. I've been to graduations were people had 1 or 2 kids over the course of their MEDICAL SCHOOL career. And you're telling me Jirou can't handle a relationship while studying for a fucking entrance exam? I can understand if it were JIROU who said "Yea I can't focus on a relationship right now" but for her to make the decision is weird. So will they be on break each time he has an exam or work? Doesn't make sense. They've lived together for a lengthy time and know each other pretty well, I could understand if they still had a lot to learn about each other and that requires togetherness during the early stages of a relationship, but these two know each other better than your average "stranger meets stranger" couple. Author is just cucking out the readers to draw out the manga, so annoying and lazy. Just give us a few chapters of them dating and an epilogue and we'll all be happy. Fuck you author

I had 2 main thoughts while reading this chapter..

1) Inmense hatred for Akari and the author when I thought the usual romcom troupe was going to become true

2) The happinness of having a character that represents the whole community, or at least myself, saying exactly what I want to say to every single romance manga couple. Every single story needs an intervention like that. It helps reduce the length by at least 50 chapters

Dex-chan lover
Am I the weird one? Because for me having this weird, unresolved situation hanging over my head would be THE distraction for any serious matter. At this point, them getting together is closure.

Dex-chan lover
2) The happinness of having a character that represents the whole community, or at least myself, saying exactly what I want to say to every single romance manga couple. Every single story needs an intervention like that. It helps reduce the length by at least 50 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread