Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 67

Dex-chan lover
don't want to distract him from his studies, ok good girl but he's going to do what he wants
but the same for you? = "don't distract me from my studies"? shut up bitch. and why do you even need school you're pretty much already a housewife

just get married

Dex-chan lover
At first Im angry like WTF is this BS :question:

Then Im laughing out loud, because of how briliantly I thought mangaka trolled the audience with clever best friend self insert :kek:

Then they go back to BS nonsense complications, she was literally wet previous chapters, wanting him to confess and wanting to confess herself, but now they gotta pretend it didn't happen because of exams, oh fuck off !!! :angery::notlikethis:

Unless...

The next chapters are gonna be full of flirting centered around not being able to restrain themselves, now that they are a pseudo-couple, and they make some typical teenage mistakes in the heat of the moment :meguusmug:

Only that would redeem this filthy little piece of ... edging the manga.

Supporter
I still have a feeling that unlike Jiro, Shiori didn't yet move forward.
The way her story ended feels as if she decided to join the same University as him and have another try.
Maybe it's the stories vibes that give me such thoughts, but it would be really cringe if she decided to go that route.
Nah, she finally got confronted with how badly she damaged him and it wrecked her; if she actually has any feelings left for him, she'll want to stay as far away from him as she possibly can.

Dex-chan lover
The intervention was absolutely hilarious; was fully expected a cop-out ngl.
At least they came clean on how they stand but there's literally no benefit to putting it off. Starting the relationship making it clear he's very busy for the next month or two would be fine. They can spend every waking moment together (which they basically do lmao) after exams.

I guarantee there's gonna be some bullshit just because it's (not official) yet :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Jirou hit the jackpot, and it couldn't have happened to anyone better; I'm happy to see him properly grow from what so many male MCs are non-facetiously (authors write them as pansies and mean for them to be taken seriously as male MCs) made of into a proper man.

But still, this chapter was a microcosm of the up-down oscillations this entire story's been made of heretofore--but ended with an upward trend. Not a complaint here, but I'll say one thing: page 9, panel 2--which a few have already extracted and posted--resonated powerfully. I'll bet the author knew it would.

T5OLOsO.png

God bless this girl.
Y'all already in weird couple program at your school living with another person and dealing with that and school. So why is being true to how you feel and progressing your relationship will "InTERupT eXAms".. There is always something going on in life take the plunge you cowards
Bruh what cocaine is author on.
But, if you do get together with someone that you longed for, and you live together, it’s kinda make sense what’s gonna happen because he doesn’t have any restraints anymore, unlike before. You know they both are thirsty for each other, imagine what they would do, anything but studying 😂

Dex-chan lover
I sorry, what's the point of the "marriage" assignment then? The point of the fake marriage was to teach students how to balance their education and a romance without jeopardizing a real relationship. These two have proved to be great at maintaining their education and getting a high couples score. Just sub out the fake relationship for a real relationship and continue on.
The point was Abenomics, I don't think that balance was something this system prioritised

Dex-chan lover
The whole "you're thinking about something naughty? DISGUSTING!!" thing manga/anime girls do is stupid and unrealistic.
I've not met a single woman who has reacted like that to me or my friends when we reference sex or related topics. Most girls want it just as much as most guys do, so why in the fuck is anyone pretending differently?
Besides that, it's incredibly bizarre to see Japanese media discouraging young people from exploring sexual relations with the opposite sex despite the declining birth rates Japan and other modern societies are experiencing.

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb. Oh you're hunting for work? Gotta focus on that. Important school project? Can't date. A thesis?! We can't even be in the same building! EXAMS?! ARE YOU INSANE!

Christ. If you wait until your relationship is the one single thing you can focus on you're going to wait forever.
"If we wait another two months you'll retire and then we'll have time to date."

I was about to get frustated.
But the Girl BFF jump Out.
😂😂😂😂 Im wheezing.
Thank you girls. For represent us, reader.
I can hear bear with this waiting some more then.

Dex-chan lover
T5OLOsO.png

God bless this girl.
Y'all already in weird couple program at your school living with another person and dealing with that and school. So why is being true to how you feel and progressing your relationship will "InTERupT eXAms".. There is always something going on in life take the plunge you cowards
Bruh what cocaine is author on.
While I am entirely on her (quoted picture) side here, Akari DOES make some sense, because they've been operating with the barrier of "not a couple" so far. If they broke down that last barrier, I could totally see them just falling all over each other and not being able to concentrate and Jirou to completely botch the exams. Absolutely WORST fucking way to go about saying that though, so super glad that "HOL UP" moment happened, jesus christ.

Aggregator gang
almost... ALMOST... I was seconds away of freaking punching my monitor while reading this... omg

Users who are viewing this thread