Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
This chapter gave me questions when I have none.:notlikethis:
O9z4RlM.png

What did Tenjin even do? From her reaction, I'm thinking he put his junk in a box and gifted it to her.
And why are we side-questing Tenjin's Story Quest just because the main couple is already together?

"You suck." Suck what? :smug:

F4J7uJg.png

I have the same question.

Oh. So he found her OF. That's why. At least, that's one question out of the way.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
The more we learn about his past the worse it looks for Tenjin, throwing shit away because you have a hopeless crush on a woman who won't even let you call her by her first name? Also did he not apply to Tokyo universities because he didn't think 30 million people was enough of a crowd to hide from his brother in?

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
To summarise for everyone confused:
Minami Tenjin had a crush on his English tutour as a kid. He made his feelings known to her (maybe by kissing her?) and she rejected him. It appears that at the time, he was aware that she and his brother were either already dating, or had feelings for each other, or something. He also saw her having sex with his brother, possibly before confessing his feelings, or after. The timeline is not exactly clear; it could be that seeing them having sex was the trigger for him to confess.

The summary is, he lost his first love to his brother.

Now, do the rest of his family know what happened? I'm thinking no. Maybe the brother knows, but I'm not sure. I think the family treat him that way due to a combination of them being strict with their children, and also probably (this is a guess) from Minami withdrawing from the family after everything that happened. After all, having to constantly be around your first love, who rejected you, and your brother, who stole your first love from you, would be quite painful. So I'm assuming Minami distanced himself from his family after that happened.

Man, what a bittersweet chapter. I can't quite remember but did Tenjin ever try to put a move on his new sister-in-law before? I don't remember why she looked horrified in that one panel. I only remember young Tenjin seeing his brother fuck her in the past. Shiori is still understandably struggling. Mei being an incredible friend but still hurting. Everyone and their unrequited love. High school is rough, man.
If I remember correctly or assume correctly Tenjin "confessed" by asking if she would ever see him like she sees his brother, basically asking if she would fuck him. There's also an implication thatTenjin inappropriately touched her. At that moment she probably realized that he caught them fucking or something. All of which would explain the horrified expression

Dex-chan lover
What did Tenjin even do? From her reaction, I'm thinking he put his junk in a box and gifted it to her.
Tenji touched her inappropriately right before confessing his love to her. She felt bad for hiding that she was engaged to his brother
And why are we side-questing Tenjin's Story Quest just because the main couple is already together
Just some closure for him and Shiori. It feels like this is finally coming to a close

Dex-chan lover
Tenjin tried to touch/touched her in some inappropriate place.

I think the author is closing the story of the other characters since the main couple are already together and there is not much to be done with them.
Tenji touched her inappropriately right before confessing his love to her. She felt bad for hiding that she was engaged to his brother

Just some closure for him and Shiori. It feels like this is finally coming to a close

Oh thank you!

Dex-chan lover
If I remember correctly or assume correctly Tenjin "confessed" by asking if she would ever see him like she sees his brother, basically asking if she would fuck him. At that moment she probably realized that he caught them or something, which would explain the horrified expression
Thanks! Another commenter reminded me. It was ch 48. So long ago 😨

Supporter
Does it suck for Tenjin that his years older tutor wasn’t interested in him? Sure, but it doesn’t make his brother a bad guy or mean she was “stolen” from Tenjin. She never led him on in a romantic way period.

His dad also seems like a miserable bastard.

If anything all this just shows Tenjin is doing the right thing by making money to become independent and free from these people as soon as possible.

My guess is he’ll end up with Shiori just to tie up two loose ends at the same time.

Poor Mei… I don’t see how she ends up happy at this point

Dex-chan lover
Idunno about you all, but at this point I just wanna see Akari's reaction to the Birthday/Christmas Present, her reaction to our boy bein' late, and what ensues afterwards.. but I guess that'll be sometime in April at this point.

Overall.. odd chapter, heavily weighted towards Tenjin.. but I feel like it didn't really actually resolve anything for his character? Is the message that his friends showing up for him outweighs his trauma? But wouldn't one assume that facing his trauma and basically ignoring it, just to be 'saved' afterwards is what's going on?

On a side note, did this chapter actually resolve anything in general? At this point, with all of the 'backstory' that we've gotten, I feel like this was almost a recap of everyone's trauma as filler again.. BUT to each their own I guess.

I got distracted while writing this and there was something else that was on my mind, but after only a few minutes, it's just gone.. I guess there wasn't a whole lot of impact from this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, new illustration of Akari in Wedding dress. Can't wait it happen for real.

Dex-chan lover
Tenjin keeping the L streak alive but the homies got his back
Getting the feeling that homies would only add fuel to the fire, somehow.
Everyone confused about Tenjin, i'm more confused about family's reaction to his friends. I mean, surely they aren't reacting that way cause of "Happy Clitoris" joke?

Users who are viewing this thread