Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
Page 11: I don't have raws, but I reckon it's meant to be "I would have killed you if she cried". Doesn't make much sense to kill the person crying in this context.
Checked the raws, it's 泣かしたら筒抜けだぞ, seems (in context) to translate to "If you'd made her cry, I'd heard about it." No idea where "killed" part came from.
@MyleneScans

Dex-chan lover
Wow. I think Jirou would have been fine if he continued in ignorance; seems Akari was planning on springing that fact on him as a surprise. But now that Sachi gave him the power of that knowledge, it's become the sword of Damocles hanging over Jirou's head.

When you're winning is when you've got to be even more careful, it seems.

Group Leader
If she didn't tell you just take a chill pill, ain't much you can do at this point
Once you know, you are kinda obligated to. Like you could choose to ignore but then you would have to tell her that I haven't gotten you anything although I know it's your birthday (plus he doesn't know she is preparing stuff at home for the two anyway). Or you could just choose to be completely oblivious about it and several years down the line, Akari is gonna hang out with her best friends and she might slip: "Oh I accidentally slipped your birthday to Jirou. Did he not get you anything that day? That's pathetic". Of course it's probably not gonna happen but I'm just pointing out the negativity it might cause the relationship.
Plus, it's gonna be more impressive if he knew without her telling him directly and he still got her something. Tho you could argue they are pretty much dating at this point so there's no point

Dex-chan lover
Once you know, you are kinda obligated to. Like you could choose to ignore but then you would have to tell her that I haven't gotten you anything although I know it's your birthday (plus he doesn't know she is preparing stuff at home for the two anyway). Or you could just choose to be completely oblivious about it and several years down the line, Akari is gonna hang out with her best friends and she might slip: "Oh I accidentally slipped your birthday to Jirou. Did he not get you anything that day? That's pathetic". Of course it's probably not gonna happen but I'm just pointing out the negativity it might cause the relationship.
Plus, it's gonna be more impressive if he knew without her telling him directly and he still got her something. Tho you could argue they are pretty much dating at this point so there's no point
Oh aye, pick up something small or cute or whatever, but panicking about it when all the meaningful shit will have already been sold will just raise your blood pressure

Users who are viewing this thread