Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 7 Ch. 55 - BREAKING THE GIRL

Dex-chan lover
from synopsis
Mitsuki Kou is such a feared PVP gamer that he's earned the nickname "Crim the Headhunter" in some circles. His next game to take over? "Destiny Unchain Online"
from chapter
"eeh? crim the headhunter?" - npc4
"wait, you know her?" - npc2
"no? headhunter? never heard of that" - mc
wth? Did she forget her nick "crim" from before she started destiny chain online? And that said nick had gotten the epitath "the headhunter"?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The scripting of this boss battle just doesn‘t fail to impress. It feels like everyone had a moment to shine too. And now that the cats out of the bag with the reporter showing up, it places a big red ribbon on the real prize waiting for Crim at the end of this boss battle - ie a newly recruited (headhunted) sniper for her guild.

Dex-chan lover
from synopsis

from chapter

wth? Did she forget her nick "crim" from before she started destiny chain online? And that said nick had gotten the epitath "the headhunter"?
Nope, the camera kid just panicked and went into full denial mode.

Dex-chan lover
from synopsis

from chapter

isn’t she just denying it?

Dex-chan lover
Lycoris pointing the gun at herself on p11 is not something I wanted to see. ._.

LoL, I would listen to the other two. ( @Resound and @DepartmentOfTransportation ) Though I do find it sus that camera kid was pointing their gun at sniper girl right after... and as a side note, I really wish she wasn't so suicidal any time Crim's moniker is mentioned.

Camera girl doesn't have a gun, that's a camera. Also, Lycoris was panicking because she was getting exposed for tipping off the camera girl, not because Crim's name was mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
what happened didnt this chapter get translated before to like almost 60 or am I tripping and read the raw

Dex-chan lover
Lycoris' reactions never fail to be funny :dogkek:

Also... the fight scenes in this manga are just insane. They're so well thought out and always so dynamic, but it's especially so in the current fight against Desert Merrow. No panels gets wasted, there's always something happening in every panel.

Fed-Kun's army
still strange how in the novel this entire scene still has not happened and licoris was introduced very early on. Plus in the raw manga the way the weapons were introduced to crim were different to how it happened in the Novel, of course there are still similarities, but besides the name and how the MC interacts, it could be seen as similar to different stories, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread