Vampeerz - Vol. 9 Ch. 46

Double-page supporter
Damn that was it i hoped atleast we would get to see a bit more of them dating and fluffy stuff like that

Fed-Kun's army
Can't say this was my favorite yuri plot-wise, it kinda went all over the place, but the panels were great towards the end, and the ending provided an interesting solution. Comedic scenes were also 👌

Group Leader
That was a good read, I did feel it was kinda being rushed but it was not bad.
Thankx "/u/ Scanlations" for this series. Looking forward to your other ones.

BTW have you noticed? the first chapter was uploaded on 22/04/2019 and the final chapter on the exact day 22/04/2023.

Thanks goddd, that was a good ending, im gonna miss ichika and aria alot, and thanks for the translation.

can someone tell me what happens to the ant in chapter 15 after drinking Aria's blood. I was expecting the ants to evolve or something, but they didn't , Let me know if I missed something important, thanks guys

Dex-chan lover
Was a great ride. Fun, interesting, wholesome, dramatic, hot, well written and great characters... it had all sorts of things.
Yeh, somehow this end was great but still felt way too short lol Kind of wish to enjoy them in peaceful days for a lil bit longer.

Dex-chan lover
Plotwist Ichika is a Lolicon and once Aria grows up she'll break up hah

Fed-Kun's army
Happy ending. Yay. I hope there's an epilogue or extras from the author.

Dex-chan lover
This was a cute read binged it all in a day, things were a bit too convenient but it’s also nice to get a comfy ending once in a while.
I’d say Ghita was especially underdeveloped but I guess they just didn’t want to linger on how much of an evil murderous loli she was.

I guess it’s fitting that the raging perverted lesbian became the vampire queen in the end. Although I won’t forgive the fact that they retconned the fact she was just randomly biting students before she was even a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
finally read the rest of this series

and while i didnt like the last boss at all i loved everything else

even the ending was really cute Aria turning human was a nice touch and now they can be together and even grow old together so a very cute end

even though i would have also liked if ichika had also turned into one of them but we got the other one which is also fine

all in all this had to have been one of my fave yuri series

am sad to see it end as i would have liked to see a bit more of them living life together without all the bs but it is what it is

lastly i still do feel the series could have kept going but i believe this series ended up getting axed as it just felt like at a certain point the series just felt like it was in a rush to end all of a sudden

but nonetheless it still had a pretty nice ending

will miss this series till i come to re read the series again at some point

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread