Webtoon Character Na Kang Lim - Ch. 152 - Misfortune from Malice

Fed-Kun's army
why does this all seem like a cop-out type of plot-point, I would of loved if it was more mysterious and they had no choice, besides that it is extremely cruel too. Have the MC basically get traumatized multiple times with seeing characters he was fans of die or have a bad ending, looping over a THOUSAND times to try and save them, only to be whisked back into the real world he was in to begin with... I thought this would of been better -_- besides this one point I was really REALLY enjoying this story...

Group Leader
why does this all seem like a cop-out type of plot-point, I would of loved if it was more mysterious and they had no choice, besides that it is extremely cruel too. Have the MC basically get traumatized multiple times with seeing characters he was fans of die or have a bad ending, looping over a THOUSAND times to try and save them, only to be whisked back into the real world he was in to begin with... I thought this would of been better -_- besides this one point I was really REALLY enjoying this story...
Before you get too deeply disinterested about it, hating a whole manhwa for 1 plotpoint makes no sense, just wait it out, the manhwa is still running xD who knows how it'll end, most people hated these chapters on korean site too etc

Fed-Kun's army
Before you get too deeply disinterested about it, hating a whole manhwa for 1 plotpoint makes no sense, just wait it out, the manhwa is still running xD who knows how it'll end, most people hated these chapters on korean site too etc
OH NO, that was not what was happening here. Just saying that everything before this was really good, just this one point made it dip a bit for me XD. I know they most likely won't have him switching worlds, probably will switch maybe for being forced into it, just to realize he doesn't know who he is anymore or his life, wanting to go back to his harem XD then MAYBE switch back or something.

Dex-chan lover
Kang Lim : "Then make sure you erase my memories along with it or else!?"

Would be crazier (and borderline edgy lol) if she straight up confirms in his face that the girls only love him cuz he is the chosen protagonist of this wager.

Dex-chan lover
Time for the 2 lowest rated chapters that dropped the rating nearly half a point... This will be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread