Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Allen can go with the route of a hentai protagonist but he fuxk up. How bad can a man fuxk up into success. With his power, he is practically immortal and can literally have infinite stamina. Even if he go with the route of training and become stronger, his cheat of immortality will be a huge help too.

Allen is also pretty smart when it is about planning ( he is just dumb and a chicken when it come to girls though ). His planning is pretty good and solid imo.

TBH, I think MC is a pretty good guy, even if he just straight up ask for sex I don't think the girls will mind. He seem easy to live with too. Dude is kind ( his driving force of buying Sylphie and Noel was to save them and restore their honor, sex is second, he died when trying to save a girl too ), know how to planning, comfortable to be with. If only he is not so dumb with the opposite sex. Dude keep self-destroying all his chance.

I think the horned girl in the cover of chapter 1 is his sister, I have a feeling that she will also get reincarnated into this world.

Group Leader
i would love if this series went serious mode into Allen self-doubt and see a bit of drama, but i know it'll never happen :/

Dex-chan lover
yeah I mean it would make the series worlds better if they manage to pull it of without it getting akward after that, but I guess there are people that enjoy it if the MC is a dumb idiot thats as dense as a Black hole
Overlord profits for 20 years made the authors decide to make the protagonists a virgin weeb.

Contributor
By providing a salary he's also incentivizing the workers to work harder. Capitalism is more effective than slavery att producing value.

Fed-Kun's army
Also how many Elf/Dwarf slaves are there that there are so many of them with grave injuries that make them practically worthless?
I guess it's because they're immortal. If you live for hundreds/thousands of years eventually you're gonna get in some horrible accident/battle/whatever and apparently no one in this world except this dude can heal these kinds of injuries. Then they either get sold as slaves by their villages because they're seen as burdens or captured by slavers because they can't defend themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Actually his bullshitting is quite consistent that I can believe that behind his perversion, that's how he actually think.

Oh shit, I'm already got added into his harem this way.

Dex-chan lover
so if they soley focused on stuff like productivity and future potential then why are it only girls though? I mean the reason is obv. cause of fancervice and stuff. But they could easily just made them be half male half female and still introduced that new female elf character without any problems. Also how many Elf/Dwarf slaves are there that there are so many of them with grave injuries that make them practically worthless?

thats the Difference betweena good book and a mid book. The Lore. Bet this will become really boring after 40 chapters. Still I'm open for everything so maybe the author turns it around to smth more than "Fanservice".
Disturbingly I keep thinking because they are all disabled and since disabled guys would have been already been dead or killed. Only the girls would have any chance of being sold .

Or she specifically chose the girls because of prejudice

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
FINALLY AN INTERESTING CHARACTER
941e0c704951c26bf56149a193d8e47188755fb8710a0a7b9d49ab65cfb778ed.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Disturbingly I keep thinking because they are all disabled and since disabled guys would have been already been dead or killed. Only the girls would have any chance of being sold .

Or she specifically chose the girls because of prejudice
Actually that kind of makes sense in a fucked up way. A disabled guy is useless for labor so they don't bother with or if he has knowledge he would be expensive. A disabled girl is kind of useless since healing would probably be a bit more expensive for their price. So you can just sell them pretty cheaply while still disabled to people with sick fetishes', kind people who want to help or people who will use the girls for experiments.

Why did I spend 25 minutes thinking bout the price of disabled slaves????

Dex-chan lover
Actually that kind of makes sense in a fucked up way. A disabled guy is useless for labor so they don't bother with or if he has knowledge he would be expensive. A disabled girl is kind of useless since healing would probably be a bit more expensive for their price. So you can just sell them pretty cheaply while still disabled to people with sick fetishes', kind people who want to help or people who will use the girls for experiments.

Why did I spend 25 minutes thinking bout the price of disabled slaves????
because they might have lingering value for weird fetish for weird weirdos. As long as they have functioning orifices, they'll either be used as a cheap labrat or cheap, disposable, one time dump.

Dex-chan lover
As BS as this is, I still am curious to keep going. :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread