Mi-chan wa Kawaretai - Ch. 13 - Let's go home together

Dex-chan lover
It's been one of the big story bits for the series: If she doesn't find a partner by the time she's 18 she'll lose the ability to turn into a human and be stuck as a cat for the rest of her life. She didn't tell Iori because she didn't want to pressure him into having sex/a romantic relationship with her and she wanted to get that far on her own.
being a pampered cat isn't the worst thing i'm sure some ppl would choose to stay cats, but wonder if it'd work in a yuri relationship even if it 's focused on a straight couple this time (or if there are some cats that'd just hook up with a random stranger unless the magic has to be done with 'power of love' lol bc i could totally imagine a situation where someone did fall in love but it end up not working out five years after despite all the wildness of the concept)

Her brother's right, everything he said is true. I just hope Iori improves as the story progresses. Love is good and all, but a 27-year-old man with nothing to offer, no hobbies, no talent, no future… It's pathetic. IRL those people would die alone, probably by their own hands, this is fiction though.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
BRATTY insolent little cat sister needs correction! :angery::angery::angery:

Dex-chan lover
Considering her stalker knows her cat form, her taking walks alone at night in her most vulnerable state sure is reckless.

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully she doesn’t stutter when talking about needing to have sexual intercourse with MC.

And I’m wondering if this is beastiality if he does this? And does she get pregnant if she stays human? And are the genes cat girl or normal human girl?
because being a cat girl means needing some good DICKING RIGHT? fucking hetero garbage plot, also to need dick at the b-day of her 18 is shite! who in hell is FORCED to fuck at that age???

hope ain’t about the out of fucking no where speficialy an hetero sex thing because it’s garbage level of hentai plot! and more about an partner to take care of her cuz how in hell is her SISTER with a WOMEN???

unless they bumped clits and whala!! retarded sexual act to stay human completed?

Dex-chan lover
Aww hell yeah, Tarou appeared in three whole panels this chapter. And Iori mentioned that he hadn't seen him in a few days. Is that some foreshadowing I see? Some foreshadowing of a fuckin' Tarou flashback arc?

God, I sure fuckin' hope so.

Dex-chan lover
That turn-around was way too swift :/ makes the brother introduction feel like a one-off dramatic moment rather than an actually important part of the story. I don't like when these things drag either, but the brother went from absolutely hating his guts to 'fine, I'll apologize ' in an instant. It's so jarring that it ends up unrealistic, which hurts the story as a whole.

because being a cat girl means needing some good DICKING RIGHT? fucking hetero garbage plot, also to need dick at the b-day of her 18 is shite! who in hell is FORCED to fuck at that age???

hope ain’t about the out of fucking no where speficialy an hetero sex thing because it’s garbage level of hentai plot! and more about an partner to take care of her cuz how in hell is her SISTER with a WOMEN???

unless they bumped clits and whala!! retarded sexual act to stay human completed?
Yes you need some dicking, some penis, to stay human. Her sister probably did the same with another guy:)

Dex-chan lover
I mean they did say she needs to sleep with someone before they're 18 or else they become a cat forever. And I'm pretty sure it's the sexual connotation of "sleep" because we definitely have seen them sleep together. Especially when the brother is talking about partner and shit, most likely sexual intercourse.
but way tho? way force to loos virginity at morherfucker 17?? like is this garbage story with an hentai plot? soo god damn stupid, ofc the author has hentai brain cuz who can come up with the idea of an 17 year old needing a good dicking FORCEFULY cuz she clearly hasn’t chose any one and if LITERALY forced to get the dick! like WTF? also it’s stupid as fuck! no matter how much you think about it

Dex-chan lover
It's been one of the big story bits for the series: If she doesn't find a partner by the time she's 18 she'll lose the ability to turn into a human and be stuck as a cat for the rest of her life. She didn't tell Iori because she didn't want to pressure him into having sex/a romantic relationship with her and she wanted to get that far on her own.
but that is so fucking retarded writting!!! it’s like an garbage hentai shit you see the typical 17 year old female with the OLDER MALE FORCED TO FUCK cuz dicks are magic for some retarded hentai logic

Dex-chan lover
Her brother's right, everything he said is true. I just hope Iori improves as the story progresses. Love is good and all, but a 27-year-old man with nothing to offer, no hobbies, no talent, no future… It's pathetic. IRL those people would die alone, probably by their own hands, this is fiction though.
holy fuck you are a piece of hateful shite

the guy is living an normal life and you hate his existence based on some retarded sell idea of “worth”

Dex-chan lover
but way tho? way force to loos virginity at morherfucker 17?? like is this garbage story with an hentai plot? soo god damn stupid, ofc the author has hentai brain cuz who can come up with the idea of an 17 year old needing a good dicking FORCEFULY cuz she clearly hasn’t chose any one and if LITERALY forced to get the dick! like WTF? also it’s stupid as fuck! no matter how much you think about it
You are getting way too worked up over this. Calm down, global average for losing virginity is 17 anyway. She is not "forced" to do anything. She didn't even tell him the circumstances she is in to NOT pressure HIM.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, I don't know what this cretin of a brother thought was going to happen after Mi-chan woke up. Did he think she'd just obediently stay with him?

We've seen brother's defeat, now the only thing left to see is the kidnapper biting the curb.

holy fuck you are a piece of hateful shite

the guy is living an normal life and you hate his existence based on some retarded sell idea of “worth”
Yes.
I'm sure Iori will have an "acceptable" "worth" by the end of the manga, thanks to her brother been real and saying what had to be said.

Last edited:
Yeah the brother is not wrong in saying all that to him last chapter, but he's also ignoring what Mi wants. Not to mention if he's more worried about Mi's safety, why does talent, ambition, hobbies even matter ? And even if he has all that, so what ? I'm assuming her brother has all that and Mio doesn't want anything to do with that. People who focus too much on that usually tend to forget to live their lives

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how things will go from here, I'm sure they will bring in the kidnapper / stalker that has been talking about.
For the last arc, along with her current predicament of become human or a cat.

Thanks everyone at Shadow-sama Scans for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread