Otoyomegatari - Ch. 109 - Mother-in-Law

Dex-chan lover
This mustachioed bro is the true goat of the story. Doing all he did for his wife, thinking only on what was best for her even if it meant having her leave, would already be mature, considerate and respectful beyond belief nowadays. Doing that even back then, in a society that imposed so many restrictions to women in the east, is truly out of this world. Mad respect for him.

This mustachioed bro is the true goat of the story. Doing all he did for his wife, thinking only on what was best for her even if it meant having her leave, would already be mature, considerate and respectful beyond belief nowadays. Doing that even back then, in a society that imposed so many restrictions to women in the east, is truly out of this world. Mad respect for him.
Yeah this dude is one of the most wholesome characters I have ever seen. legend.

Well mr sniff and Talas are technically still engaged so not mother in law just yet.
Nice. Hope for happiness for the mustache man and his wife, he (they) deserves it.

And here I was all tense when seeing the beginning of the chapter because I was thinking Talas will need to encounter her mother-in-law…. (The UK one)

Dex-chan lover
Happy Talas is so beautiful... I'm so happy she's able to live a comfortable life with a husband she loves who allows her to do what she wishes (not that she wishes for anything extravagant, anyway)

and mustache guy is so wholesome, one of the kindest in this entire story T__T id marry him lol

Users who are viewing this thread