Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 2 - The Fated Meeting is a Fatal Meeting

Dex-chan lover
Go Serina, you're a pro at this, yuri knows no bounds! Unless you're paired with an ojou-sama yandere, that could put at risk innocent girls. I love how Amelia can be so moody, and Stella catching that sword bare-handed as if nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Am I'm the only one who for a moment saw the title as "The Fated Meeting is a Fated Meeting"? :nyoron:

Estella noticed the yuri, hopefully she'll be Almelia wingwoman and help her win Serina heart :meguu:
After all she might end up dead otherwise :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
Serina's gonna get this poor girl killed. Stella better play expert wingwoman because her life seems to depend on it. I like that she already recognizes Almelia's crush. We can only survive so much density.

Dex-chan lover
Serina's gonna get this poor girl killed. Stella better play expert wingwoman because her life seems to depend on it. I like that she already recognizes Almelia's crush. We can only survive so much density.
Almost genre-savvy, but not quite - probably the only way she'll be able to survive.

Oh, I'd forgotten about the actual capture targets, and I guess the jealous nobles and whatever bad plot is out there waiting in the wings . . . and the fourth year, too?

She's done for.

Users who are viewing this thread