Medalist - Vol. 10 Ch. 40 - Mentor

so excited to see inori competing internationally

tsukasa realizing that he had so much potential as a singles skater and couldn't make the best of it :(( heartbreaking but really refreshing to have a main character in a sports manga that didn't accomplish everything they wanted as an athlete, this manga is so good augh

thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
i like the implication that hikaru is frustrated by tsukasa BECAUSE she recognizes theyre similar "so why dont you care about inori as much as i do? dont you want her to win??"

Dex-chan lover
Oh bruh that's some delicious irony! Absolute cinema.
Yea, I find it interesting as much as Hikaru hates Tsukasa she is still able to take objective view towards him. Also, in a way you could see the combination as complementary to each others. Each piecing what others doesn't have.

Dex-chan lover
god I feel like I just read three chapters at once
so much drama, intrigue, character development, and dozens of small moments in the background or tiny side panels
and yet nothing feels rushed! even though we're blitzing through this training camp, it felt like we did exactly as much as we needed and are moving on to the real fight
manga good, thanks for the translation

inori is so incredible, and i love how from the very beginning the manga has been clear about her shortcomings and strengths so we can see her grow through them T_______T the coach-skater parallel is insane ...

"this medal i've received after so long" OUGHH

also, the cleaning for this chapter must have been exhausting wjdhj thank you for the scans!!

Medalist and Blue Period are so packed with realistic demonstrations of characters' emotions that they trigger my arrhythmia.

The author communicates characters' struggles too good.

Thanks for the translation team and hats off to the cleaner&redrawer.

top tier manga, marvelous
the translation evokes all the emotions and the cleaner/redrawer managed to clean all of those words in the skating scene insteaf of just putting a tn note, great job everyone i love medalist kdskjfkdskjfksdkdf

Aggregator gang
I wonder what Hikaru's game is, she really wants to for inori to be the best for sure, but why? does she want a "worthy rival"?, does she want to get inori to the top and then beat her, so "devouring" her?, it doesn't feel like out of sportsmanship or friendship.

Users who are viewing this thread