Dame Skill [Auto Mode] ga Kakuseishimashita ~Are, Guild no Scout-san, Ore wo "Iranai"-tte Itte Masendeshita?~ - Ch. 49 - A Surprise Attack From Above

Dex-chan lover
Over 3 hours?! What is he fighting? Yiazmat from FFXII?

I wonder if the hero party is going to pull the super cliche "you only defeated it because we weakened it for you" excuse?

Or, "Jokes, we never really kicked you out so technically, it's 'OUR' credit."

I hope the fight is as stylish and cocky as the fight with the Skeleton boss near the start of the manga.

Supporter
20240223031654-692f0358-me.jpg

Time for the formerly twitter arc.​

Dex-chan lover
3 hours to solo a dragon is pretty freaking good but I’m certainly worried about the aftermath. His body has been wracked with pain in the past after much shorter fights. This might genuinely cripple him

Over 3 hours?! What is he fighting? Yiazmat from FFXII?

I wonder if the hero party is going to pull the super cliche "you only defeated it because we weakened it for you" excuse?

Or, "Jokes, we never really kicked you out so technically, it's 'OUR' credit."

I hope the fight is as stylish and cocky as the fight with the Skeleton boss near the start of the manga.
doesnt matter too much since mc is probably gonna get all the XP for this, showing he’s responsible for taking it down and making him worlds stronger than the idiots.

So was the automode taunting intentional or for the sake of efficiency? If it's intentional that implies that all the stunting may be intentional too.
taunting was likely done to antagonize the dragon. automode seems to have god-tier intelligence, meaning it knows literally everything and every variable that might come into play. This taunting it was the fastest way to beat it

Users who are viewing this thread