Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 9 Ch. 88

Double-page supporter
Kalos is the culprit, I think. They have the power, knowledge, and opportunity.
Honestly, I think that the unnamed special effect of that scythe may have interfered with the evil plan this time, so she told her to get rid of it. But I bet she won't anticipate that the party had more than one.

Dex-chan lover
This arc is where Web Novel stop update at the end of major battle,
hopefully It will catch up and start what left at the end of WN
I read translated the web novel a bit further already on NovelUpdates up to the battle with the traitor! Though I'm not sure if it's of the translator you're usually following, but it exists somewhere in the net.

I wonder why the scythe is considered "not decent"? Is it just really expensive and inefficient?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I think that the unnamed special effect of that scythe may have interfered with the evil plan this time, so she told her to get rid of it. But I bet she won't anticipate that the party had more than one.
I was thinking the same thing. It’s almost gotta be someone we’ve met already And that basically just leaves the shrimp and them. I do recall they had some kinds tragic backstory of their party getting wiped out or something (gotta double check). Maybe he just killed them

Dex-chan lover
I read translated the web novel a bit further already on NovelUpdates up to the battle with the traitor! Though I'm not sure if it's of the translator you're usually following, but it exists somewhere in the net.

I wonder why the scythe is considered "not decent"? Is it just really expensive and inefficient?

I just kind of assumed it was inefficient because shorty is a Magic Swordsman which implies some kind of bonus to using swords.

Dex-chan lover
There were multiple sus bits just now. Knowing about the assassination is the most striking one.

I still wonder if it's an issue of build compatibility. What was its ability again, mp damage?

Dex-chan lover
She’s literally like a kid with her mom (master). :ROFLMAO:

I disliked her at first, but the amount of “fail” she has combined with her devotion to her “master”, makes her a fun character that I feel I would like to see having some sort of success, which probably will be followed by her getting overly proud and another hubris, all par on course. Haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread