Mairimashita! Iruma-kun - Ch. 347 - Welcome to the Moebius Art Museum

Group Leader
Ok, if they burn it - how does the next group get to experience the same thing then? We know its not an illussion because it was drawn, but if it was drawn... Did she make a hundred paintings?
Clara can duplicate the painting easily since it's a physical object.

Ok, if they burn it - how does the next group get to experience the same thing then? We know its not an illussion because it was drawn, but if it was drawn... Did she make a hundred paintings?
I think, just a speculation, the valor flame is some kind of summoning spell that will transfer the painting to a safe storage. Because given that Silva recreate the Smiling Galna with much more safer effect than what Beem painted, even if Clara make multiple copies of the painting, I think the impact that was experienced by Iruma and the other members of magitool battler will begone. So I think the valor flame didn't burn the painting but transfer it to a storage area, then will be placed again.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Maybe copy it with Clara's ability and burn copies. Or it was an illusion of sorts considering the fire they had was given to them and not of their own making

Dex-chan lover
Not translating the advert stuff is whatever, but y'all really only swapped out a sign and tl'ed some sfx on that first page...
There is a whole ass block of text that was left entirely untouched, come on now...

ToNYJCz.png

Dex-chan lover
what if it works like a phoenix? the painting turns to ash only to arise again moments after
hell, if the flames are controlled by azz-azz it makes even more sense

Dex-chan lover
Brilliant, the Demons will remember this for the rest of their lives. Wonder if there will be a few more chapters showing the Misfits reactions going through the Haunted House?
No matter how hard they try to forget...

Aggregator gang
Soi being the one driving 😭 why am I not surprised.

Also the Soi's ability (bloodline magic) to hide in plain sight i.e. become invisible fits the decor of a haunted house.

Also, if Roosevelt Ronove, aka Ronove Lumiere's father, aka Walter Park patron, would like to create a haunted house in that amusement park, he should first ask Iruma and the gang for copyright.

I think that the fire in question is just a magic trick that makes it look like the painting has burned.

But who is the person who disguised himself as Garuna in the penultimate page?

Now from my point of view is the ideal opportunity for Ameri to go on a date at the haunted house that Iruma created and for Ameri to appear as the helpless woman. I would also like the Kalemomo ship to progress a bit, and for Momonoki Morax to try to invite Kalego to a meeting for example in that haunted house.

Fed-Kun's army
lmao lead, always lose at janken.
that machine is so creepy, but purson should use his ability to hide
still i loved this v trio

Aggregator gang
Not translating the advert stuff is whatever, but y'all really only swapped out a sign and tl'ed some sfx on that first page...
There is a whole ass block of text that was left entirely untouched, come on now...

ToNYJCz.png
Maybe if you actually read slowly every chapter you'll notice that that box is always there every first page of every chapter.
That's a recap text box.
Even misfit scan never translate them.

Aggregator gang

ToNYJCz.png
translate the recaps yourself and join the translating team then dude, why complain about a free translation over minor things like that?

Dex-chan lover
People keep saying that this is Clara's replication of Silvia's reproduction, but i wonder if it can count as inanimate object if it comes alive? Though, there were no previous indications that it actually does, and it can be just some kind of illusion, hmm.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The original Galna will also meet the same fate.
Now that i think of it, it's such a waste.
Just stash it someplace not intended for unwelcome faces, and let the problem sort itself out.
Who'd expect vibe check enforced by Beem's art?

Dex-chan lover
The Hall One robot/spider terrified me.

That Galna painting is as terrifying as everyone has been saying. Amazing work!!

I love to try going through this haunted house.

Users who are viewing this thread