I warned y'all
He warned us...
51yenER-P6L._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Supporter
That dude still can't find his marbles.
It's because they're in the MC's bag.
pt7arEB.gif

I hope he's dead, but let's be honest he's probably gonna dick around some more
The problem that I have is that the "worst" that's happened since they left Ruck was Leon having his arm poisoned temporarily. Even with the wyvern attack there wasn't anything of consequence that happened to the fort as a result of them being as weak as they are. Now it escalates to not even just a simple attack, but straight up (only attempted, I can hope) murder.

Dex-chan lover
.... not a fan on multiple levels. Asshole can't even fight a newbie mob yet can easily thrust thrue another human with relative ease? What an utter garbage plot device. If douche nozzle has the ability to do that much damage to another adventurer, he should have had no issue fighting a fucking horned rabbit even a child could kill with effort.

Look I could honestly give a shit less for this murder hobo with a Hero complex, but this whole "self-destructing antagonist" plot device is quickly reaching the top of my list of reasons I drop novels. It's right up there is rapey mind control, and the ultra dense harem protagonist that cannot understand the female leads intent even if she whipped out her boob and slapped him upside the head with it.

Double-page supporter
Okay, to be fair. Healers always go down with just a scratch, she'd be easier than the bunny mob to fight.

Dex-chan lover
.... not a fan on multiple levels. Asshole can't even fight a newbie mob yet can easily thrust thrue another human with relative ease? What an utter garbage plot device. If douche nozzle has the ability to do that much damage to another adventurer, he should have had no issue fighting a fucking horned rabbit even a child could kill with effort.

Look I could honestly give a shit less for this murder hobo with a Hero complex, but this whole "self-destructing antagonist" plot device is quickly reaching the top of my list of reasons I drop novels. It's right up there is rapey mind control, and the ultra dense harem protagonist that cannot understand the female leads intent even if she whipped out her boob and slapped him upside the head with it.
Just playing devil's advocate here, but she clearly did not perceive the lunatic as a threat, and was stabbed mid-sentence

Dex-chan lover
Oh, we're gonna be stuck on this asshole's side of the story for now, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread