Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - School Festival Arc part 2

Dex-chan lover
There is something intriguing and thought-provoking about the Japanese were not only able to carry through the years their own ideals of proper crossdressing, but even improve them with the help of Western theatrical travesty traditions. While in the modern west we have drag queens, yeah...

Group Leader
If the chapter do disappear, don't worry.
I asked MD via report chapter to take it down 'cause I want change some wording/grammar error
and it would take sometime
'cause it's 6 in the morning here and Imma head to bed

*Edit, the chapter is fixed

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Challenge, huh? So out of all those comments, it was my suggestion that wound up being implemented. Well, I'm not sure it's the precisely correct word, but I do think it's quite a lot closer, and probably good enough.

Dex-chan lover
She looks a little bit on the overworked side.

Another one...

So he married a cosplayer. Not a bad choice.
If you've read Bocchi the Rock or followed the personal lives of some manga artists, you may have noticed that dating a cosplayer is a fairly popular topic in Japanese entertainment culture. So the MC was pretty trendy ojisan.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the fast update. Wow! :cool:

Her name is Franchette Mercury? For some reason the name reminds me Freddy Mercury, ha, ha!

Freddy Mercury Baile

Anyway, in the page 3, I suspect that is "Ikhtisar", means overview or recap.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So... Why did she say "horse" in the raws?
This is just my guess, but there is a unclearly-defined exclamation in Japanese, "uma" (accent on the second sylllable) that would be written in hiragana the same as "uma" (accent on the first syllable) which means "Horse" (although "Horse" would usually be written in kanji). It's a distortion of the word "umai" (which can mean everything from "delicious" to "skillful" to "promising", depending on the context.)

Since I'm not sure which statement was "uma" in the raw, I'm not sure what meaning to go with. It's a very multipurpose expression, more of an expression of emotion than anything else. Where the TL put "Deja Vu" perhaps? But in context, if it was there, it seems off. I would have expressed it as "Lucky!" or something.

Dex-chan lover
mc unintentionally rizzing anna lmao mc's name is grace? nah more like gRIZZ sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh

holy shit i think i have a crush on fran damn like megane + bangs + braids + thick eyebrows + stockings damn

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread