Mikadono Sanshimai wa Angai, Choroi. - Ch. 112 - Kazuki's love.

Dex-chan lover
Wow fucking FINALLY one of them actually stops lying to herself about these feelings

Now it's Niko and Miwa's turn to do the same

Kazuki finally sees what happens when you stop lying to yourself

Dex-chan lover
However if she gets to be the first one to confess, she becomes first girl, and that means she wins

But as a Sakura stan i can't let this happen
Sakura looks too much like Yuu, idk it would just look like he's dating his own twin sister

Dex-chan lover
When dad finds out all 3 of his daughters are smitten with Yuu I wonder if he will see him as some playboy gigolo taking advantage of his daughters
Maybe he'll encourage the relationships on the grounds that talented parents will produce talented offspring.

Dex-chan lover
we love straight shooters
Looks down

-vguOraVWPs_dB1hquu0Q4AsZFNv-XoqSHQhbjCFc6_K0mcXlc56qORKj5srjfQeursdVA3nJgKL9RgH8ippyj-oizvm61CZm580v1nTbQ8irHxs4olU2SRa17fSDAOAz8PMfjM2ua8BsK_dCe2ASrXFas69eIw

Dex-chan lover
My SWEET SWEET GIRL SAY IT! SAY IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT! SAY IT LOUD, SAY IT PROUD! I LOVE.... Emilia...

Dex-chan lover
Also I have to say, never have I seen such a difficult split where there's an equal amount of love between 3 main heroines. Even I, who thought I liked Nico the most, I keep finding myself super happy when the other two make progress. One of the three HAS to win.

We can't get harem ending due to the premise so at least let it be one of the three sisters.

Power Uploader
112 chapters and we finally got an admission from only one of the girls

Dex-chan lover
It's a good thing Kazuki has a real heroine at home to take inspiration from.

Also, LOVE ADMISSION WHOOOOO PRINCELY ONEESAN UBER ALLES

Dex-chan lover
Yaknow, if this ever gets animated, and doesnt end in the harem route, atleast the doujin artists will have us covered.

Users who are viewing this thread