Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Maaaan. I just wanna see marin and gojo happy and them getting riled up and marin roughly dick down at episode .5

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy, with Nagatoro and this, what a one-two punch of forced drama.
Where did all the "You'll get your romance later" people go to? Huh?
"It's gonna be better on a re-read" actually this is the part of the re-read that sucks ass and kills my interest to keep reading

Mediocre, drawn out, unenjoyable writing is mediocre, drawn out, unenjoyable writing both the first and the 100th time you read something, the chapters we have been getting are chock-full of drama and one of the leads had their personality completely changed in order to keep the drama up, and it sure looks like it's gonna keep going for another 8-10 chapters or so, AKA 3/4ths of a damn year.

Dex-chan lover
this is marin when they start making Haniel Costume.
https://mangadex.org/chapter/61cffe95-b283-467a-89e0-8cd69383973a/5

the marin I know would definitely ask whats wrong to Gojo without any hesitation and be there to help him, just like on what she promised with her grandpa back at Christmas party.

the marin after haniel all hesitate and basically ignoring him, all her interaction towards Gojo after comicket are all from external force and not from her initiative. from her father visit and Gojo asking her out.

my theory, they both are different personality. the marin got replaced to Haniel and our lovely marin are trapped inside. only author can bring back the marin we all know and love. And when the world needed the author most. she hiatus. and when she came back. instead of solving the problem, she adds another problem and try to use it to solve the former problem.

idk why she does it this way when its easily resolved with "Gojo whats wrong?"

Dex-chan lover
Dunno why some people are upset. The chapter is pretty nice and its progressing slowly but surely.

I understand that some people want marin and gojo to have an honest conversation real quick, but we tend to forget that both of them are young with zero experience about love (gojo's trauma as a bonus).

In my case when I experienced love for the first time as an adolescent, I used to think irrationally like that. It's very human.

Anyway, it's getting interesting. Can't wait for the next chapter and thanks for translation ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy, with Nagatoro and this, what a one-two punch of forced drama.
Where did all the "You'll get your romance later" people go to? Huh?
"It's gonna be better on a re-read" actually this is the part of the re-read that sucks ass and kills my interest to keep reading

Mediocre, drawn out, unenjoyable writing is mediocre, drawn out, unenjoyable writing both the first and the 100th time you read something, the chapters we have been getting are chock-full of drama and one of the leads had their personality completely changed in order to keep the drama up, and it sure looks like it's gonna keep going for another 8-10 chapters or so, AKA 3/4ths of a damn year.
nagatoro handled it way better. they got the conclusion THEN drama happened. this? its like promised a strawberry but getting punched in the face. twice.

thank you.
I think the story is getting slower than before, huh? And then when Kitagawa wants to talk about her feelings, it always gets interrupted by something.

Putting that aside, WHERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER BUTTON.

anf

Aggregator gang
God, I'm seriously reaching my limit with this manga. The last arc was so awful and this one is shaping up to be even worse. What happened to having fun? Why is the author jamming in this random nonsense drama?

Dunno why some people are upset. The chapter is pretty nice and its progressing slowly but surely.

I think it's because this page happened 4 damn years ago.
blob:https://mangadex.org/3bc68152-b4ea-410e-bdd3-67e0a979ec66

It's just been the lowest quality drama for almost a year and a half. Marin, who used to be able to say and do anything, who was excited to have feelings for Gojo, now can't even look him in the eye. She used to think being in love was fun! Now she's done a complete 180 and there's literally zero reason for it.

Dex-chan lover
For someone, who would attend a funeral the day after tomorrow, it hits a little more deeper.

It doesn't help what I'm not in their age, at all.

Dex-chan lover
Well, well, well... at long last, we come face to face with the source of Wakana's internal turmoil for so long. I expect a verbal lashing of biblical proportions.

Dex-chan lover
Reminder that the reason why Gojou is disappointed and deeply uncomfortable around Marin is because he's seen what a slut Marin is and how much she loves bathing in the male attention of random nerd losers , how much delirious ecstasy she was in making outrageous bedroom eyes at random men, the kind of intimate eye contact she should only want to give to the man she loves, and serving as their masturbation material.

No wonder he can't even look at her the same way.
I'd feel sick to my stomach too.
I think you read another type of manga

Dex-chan lover
the monthly release and glacial pacing is horrible, i agree. but marin's current hesitations? that's something else entirely. i reckon the reason why she's so hesitant to tell him about the cosplaying offer is because she wants to do it with him but he has his own goals, and she knows gojo will want her to advance her career so if she tells him, that's basically a break up for them. they'll have less time together, gojo won't make her costumes anymore, she'll have to wear costumes made by someone else, they basically have no reason to meet up anymore.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update but man... Feels like everything has gotten so slow ever since the coffin cosplay stuff. Was Non Chan introduced before? I don't remember this character at all lol
She is the character that told gojo that he was gross as a kid. Probz scarring the dude. Well if ur still confused then go read chapter 1 she literally in the first pages

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
gonna go off on a limb and say that the author probably wasn't expecting the sheer meteoric rise in popularity this particular manga and main girl was going to get... now that the possibility of axing is gone, the author can basically capitalize on this and stretch the manga out as much as they want, hence the VERY slow progression of the story.

i am kinda worried, this was such a great manga, great progression, realistic relationships between characters... and then at some point, everything came to a SCREECHING halt once the author leaned too far into the cosplay elements, which most likely WASN'T the reason most readers picked up the manga.

They wanted the romantic comedy stuff, but instead of romance, they got cosplay, and instead of comedy, they got drama. its kind of a letdown tbh

Users who are viewing this thread