Sono Bisque Doll wa Koi wo Suru - Ch. 103

Dex-chan lover
Unless "Non-chan" is now fully supportive of Gojo's ambition, or at the very least no longer critical of his goal of creating clothes for dolls, I don't see how this is surprise, and if anything she can leave. The sooner the better.

Then again, who knows, she might be end up helping (either directly or indirectly) Gojo and Kitagawa's relationship. If so, and it's intentional, then she can stay, but if not, then yeah I hope her stay is incredibly short.

Dex-chan lover
the whole cosplay world blowing up looking for them, and they completely unaware

i wonder if non-chan will even remember being the one who made gojo afraid to be open about his passion. going back and rereading first chapter, i wonder if itll be twisted so she got mad out of (romantic) jealousy and not that she thought hes was "disgusting" for liking dolls

Dex-chan lover
Don't be surprise we will see both cosplay for Gojo wetdream

kitagawa.png

the whole cosplay world blowing up looking for them, and they completely unaware

i wonder if non-chan will even remember being the one who made gojo afraid to be open about his passion. going back and rereading first chapter, i wonder if itll be twisted so she got mad out of (romantic) jealousy and not that she thought hes was "disgusting" for liking dolls
You're right, it sure feels like she was just unhappy Gojou spent time on dolls and not playing with her, then lashed out.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhh, so that's what may be going on.
Yeah, putting so many years of your life into developing a craft, and then you are suddenly more known and gor more people talking about a different one you just picked up as hobby...
I have experienced that one, it doesn't feel great XD.
And if he wants to get good and successful on his main one before his grandpa dies... That must have hit like a truck.

Users who are viewing this thread