Hajirau Kimi ga Mitainda - Ch. 66.1 - Give me a Kiss First

Dex-chan lover
So in the end, everything that happened was kind of pointless. It was just erotica for erotica's sake. Touka didn't get what she wanted because she's extremely stupid and Shirasawa didn't find out that it wasn't Kaho because he's too horny for Kaho. It seems to me that the author really just wanted to masterbait, I mean, to set up a master bait in order to make us believe that something relevant to the plot would happen. The real reason why Touka hates Kaho remains a mystery.

Thanks for the chapter!
Shirasawa's now established as horny, period. Major downgrade of his character right there

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Fucking Christ, RIP Shirasawa's balls. Also LMAO at poor concerned Raimi watching young Shirasawa fap. I really expected him to realize Touka wasn't Kaho by the moles on her boob but he clearly didn't have enough blood left in the upper half of his body to clock that. Maybe once he wakes up lol.

Dex-chan lover
Everything that happened didn't change the situation at all, the situation is the same before and after Touka's visit. Unless in the next chapter something happens like Kaho catches Touka wearing her clothes and asks why she is hated and they somehow manage to understand each other, nothing will have been achieved from all of this.
B...but the titties:meguuusad:

Fed-Kun's army
Wait on page 10 all of a sudden her nipples were inverted, even though they weren't on the previous pages. Am I trippin?

Dex-chan lover
That sad, familiar feeling of realizing you've been giving a manga way too much credit :c
That sounds like a you problem cuz ain't no way you saw a manga with the bright red erotica tag yet are somehow letdown by a chapter focusing on tits. Like brother, you forgetting what the inciting incident of this whole story was?! We even have a doujin spin-off.

Dex-chan lover
So in the end, everything that happened was kind of pointless. It was just erotica for erotica's sake. Touka didn't get what she wanted because she's extremely stupid and Shirasawa didn't find out that it wasn't Kaho because he's too horny for Kaho. It seems to me that the author really just wanted to masterbait, I mean, to set up a master bait in order to make us believe that something relevant to the plot would happen. The real reason why Touka hates Kaho remains a mystery.

Thanks for the chapter!
Of course he will realize it later when he asked kaho about it, heck him just acting awkward during their meeting would be enough to start the convo.
That will get the convo going on just how weird her sister is being.

Also Sure he did saw her t1ts a couple times but really he isn't in close enough relationship with Kaho yet to notice details about her body, that's why he is rushing to keep touching her b00bs while "kaho" allowed him to after all.

Dex-chan lover
Knowing this manga I see two things happening. 1 this will be treated like an episodic event until the next Touka chapter. Or 2 Shirasawa will mention this to Kaho she'll be confused, which will lead to them realizing it was Touka. That will hopefully lead to a confrontation on why Touka hates her sister

Dex-chan lover
Of course he will realize it later when he asked kaho about it, heck him just acting awkward during their meeting would be enough to start the convo.
That will get the convo going on just how weird her sister is being.

Also Sure he did saw her t1ts a couple times but really he isn't in close enough relationship with Kaho yet to notice details about her body, that's why he is rushing to keep touching her b00bs while "kaho" allowed him to after all.
I hope you're right, but I think that since Kaho(Touka) ran away, it's more likely that he won't bring it up or that he'll think it was a lucid dream.

Dex-chan lover
What even is going on in this manga right now

I legit forgot what the ongoing storyline was, the last like four chapters have all been about Honjou's sister's boobs

Dex-chan lover
So if we continue to follow the line of thinking that the author is focused entirely on presenting increasingly more obscure fetishes, this was actually a win-win for MC.

At this point I'm just here to see how much more dumb this can get. Where will the author draw the line? Zoophilia? 2 girls 1 cup?

Supporter
What goes harder, the drawing of yiddies or the drawing of the dog biting his asshole?

I was certain he would recognize her by the differences in her boobs, birthmarks or size or something. I guess not.
I don't believe I'd be in the right state of mind to notice

Users who are viewing this thread