Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 28 - Regicide

Dex-chan lover
We can make this country will be happy or evil should not be spread bla bla bla, cut your crap you shit head , it's just your own idea everything is not as same as what you think, honestly i hate character who try to be pure bot don't even care the dirty work behind it

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo....do we actually need to wait 2 or more months? With Takuto hanging like that? (lol)
The sudden craving of a 9mm to the head hybernation...
The kindle version is only like $8 and goes well beyond this point

the nut’s boss is also a player in this game but for D&D and his ability let’s him get a guarantee Nat 20 on everything he does, so he’s a god who can control any outcome and basically just did a persuasion check to make Atou join her side. She’ll be an enemy for the rest of this arc

Everyone is OP in this series but in a different way and they all play by WILDLY different rules which often counter each others op abilities
That's......kinda bullshit. Like a lot. Giga bullshit.
So he's playing a RTS while another was playing an RPG and now someone is playing a TRPG/Baldur's Gate....with FLiNG trainer cheat for "always NAT20"?.....What the ACTUAL FUCK? What's next....a dude playing a FPS? Then a VN? Can we hope for an H Game at this point (lmao)?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Ah so this is the part Atou got mindjacked. Can't wait for the next one (maybe in 2 months?)
Also - this LN got greenlit for an anime, right? I hope they don't do their artstyle in ass way. I know every adaptation has its own take on the designs, but hopefully they won't water it down too much.

Supporter

the nut’s boss is also a player in this game but for D&D and his ability let’s him get a guarantee Nat 20 on everything he does, so he’s a god who can control any outcome and basically just did a persuasion check to make Atou join her side. She’ll be an enemy for the rest of this arc

Everyone is OP in this series but in a different way and they all play by WILDLY different rules which often counter each others op abilitie

Everyone is OP in this series but in a different way and they all play by WILDLY different rules which often counter each others op abilities
what volume is this in the ln?

Dex-chan lover
Sooooo....do we actually need to wait 2 or more months? With Takuto hanging like that? (lol)
The sudden craving of a 9mm to the head hybernation...

That's......kinda bullshit. Like a lot. Giga bullshit.
So he's playing a RTS while another was playing an RPG and now someone is playing a TRPG/Baldur's Gate....with FLiNG trainer cheat for "always NAT20"?.....What the ACTUAL FUCK? What's next....a dude playing a FPS? Then a VN? Can we hope for an H Game at this point (lmao)?
I think you already forgot about the fact we already seen H game with the succubus vs elf part lol ( also to be fair to you been months since we saw that)

Dex-chan lover

That's not quite his power it's calling all rolls he doesn't like invalid and reroll. For all 'players'.

Dex-chan lover
im really tired of the cocky brat 😭😭😭💢💢💢™ archetype so i'm hoping
d49.gif

Dex-chan lover
I might just read the novel after seeing all these comments about this arc

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
im really tired of the cocky brat 😭😭😭💢💢💢™ archetype so i'm hoping
d49.gif
You'll like the end of the arc then. Whenever the mango will get there. Or read the official translation of the LN, can recommend.
Go reread chapter 24

This is the end of volume 4

Basically the same result lol
The result is similar, but it's not the instant obliteration as always rolling 20s first try. The beginning of this arc being pretty much a groundhog day loop for a reason. More drama and such.
For the first time ever, reading a spoiler has ruined a series for me.
Not because of the spoiler itself, but the fact that I know that once everything is resolved, Atou will be forgiven and everything will go back to normal.
Did the spoiler mention Takutou being quite suspicious of Atou's minute changes in behavior and thought process? That he's fishing for tells every so often?

Users who are viewing this thread