Saihate ni Madou - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
That was a lot of drama with more to come, yet I'm only staring at the car's interior picture and the two levers. The one next to the wheel out to be the gear stick (gear selector), but is the other one the handbrake? If it is, why is it all the way on the other side of the radio/climate controls, away from the driver?

Aggregator gang
Wait I haven't read this for a long time, I thought the mother knew she was the sister of Matsumoto???

Dex-chan lover
How the hell could the mom not know she was the rapist's daughter? Don't they legally have to disclose that to the new guardians?

Did I forget some detail after 4 months or is this just bad writing?
I thought the same thing a few chapters back.
avgn-angry-video-game-nerd.gif

If you like this level of drama but more pleasant:
Read domestic girlfriend

It’s what my partner and I refer to as “the spice”
If its the same as Good Ending, then you know it's good.

Dex-chan lover
I have faith with the mom that it's just irrational anger at the moment and it's understandable.

She was a little kid.
The mom blaming her based on her own words seem pretty inconsistent with how shes been portrayed so far.
I kinda understand the reaction, given that her adoptive daughter Just Said she was the reason why her daughter died.
Plus, not only she recieved this bomb in a bad moment, the reaction from the others made her believe she was the only in the dark about that, so i think Fair for her to feel kinda betrayed about all of this

Look I get she's probably just reacting badly because of the sudden information and the realization only she was left out but doing the math the kid was only like 4 when it happened. Plus I was under the impression she secretly knew all along but I guess not.

Dex-chan lover
Just because one old man cannot control his d!ck, he destroyed many others life:facepalm:

She was a little kid.
The mom blaming her based on her own words seem pretty inconsistent with how shes been portrayed so far.
Well, can u blame her. Her own offspring was graped and took her life, her son is a murderer, and she took her in knowing she had no part in it. Shes going through her own feelings, and was overwhelmed by what she told her. Obviously, Shika shouldn't be blamed for what her father did, but learning that she was potentially complicit in the grape changes things. (again not blaming Shika, or saying the mom is right to be mad at her, but at the very least we can understand the mother's POV and reaction to what she said.

Dex-chan lover
That was kind of a dumb reaction from her… does she actually expect a child to take responsibility for the actions of their abusive father?

I guess I can understand the frustration of everyone was keeping this a secret from her (even if that seems kinda impossible realistically), but she shouldn’t be lashing out at a group of children.

Users who are viewing this thread