Saihate ni Madou - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't know why the author thinks it's necessary to hamfist all this drama into the mix.

You already have a compelling story:
A remorseful boy who is getting over the killing of his sister's rapist in front of his daughter.
The daughter of the rapist having a whole world turned upside down from losing her father.
And this is marks the beginning of their stories as they try to heal and grow together.

That's it. You didn't need rando to show up to interject contrived sadcat BS. There are demons dear author. They exist plenty within their souls. The story is how they overcome them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up!

Must be hard picking up such a dumpster fire of emotions in a manga :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
2odulo.png

laugh-point.gif

She was a little kid.
The mom blaming her based on her own words seem pretty inconsistent with how shes been portrayed so far.
emotion isnt rational, her daughter IS dead, her son was imprisoned for a crime of passion i response to his sisters death and is condemned by the community for the rest of his life, that man took both of her childrens life away, and any thing related to him is obviously going to set her off. her reaction isnt the logical correct reaction but it is the emotionally correct human reaction when this information comes to light

Dex-chan lover
thought leaving 3 chapters was enough of a wait. it was not. thinking maybe things could start reaching some kind of end, if even just a little. like please i just want them to be happy, have tense and awkward interactions as they fix themselves and find joy in life 😭

Dex-chan lover
Weird manga, so much drama
Things could just be healing and wholesome..

But man

Dex-chan lover
I forget what happened but thanks a lot for continuing this series!

Users who are viewing this thread