She Doesn't Know Why She Lives.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The infamous """female depression""". Especially combined with oddly regular fanservice this is particularly tasteless.

HNVcDfR.jpg

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking accurate depiction of depression. This and Lesbian Experience With Loneliness are two of the most realistic depictions of what it's like to have depression I've read in a manga.

... which sorta makes random fan service kinda gross.

It's not egregious so it's not too distracting but considering the themes, tone and realness of what's going on it's super not necessary and jarring. Lesbian Experience had nudity too but look how differently they use it or portray it. You don't get a cleavage shot of some fat titties in underwear center frame.

It doesn't ruin the manga but that just speaks to how strong the narrative and representation of depression is.

She lives in such a lovely apartment tho. I can only afford one single room and living with bunch of roommates I barely know
At least she's not broke as I am. Good for her.

@BCS I am sorry to hear that dear friend, but I don't know what made you think of that. I am a dude and I can relate to almost every single page and panel.

the reality in this manga hits hard like a truck that sending a lot of people to the another world

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga can be turned into something like a support group for people who are feeling depressed like this

Orb

Awesome manga. Very real.
I like the subtle fanservice, for me intimate moments always make the characters more likable. Whoever the character is.

Contributor
@BCS

actual incel

@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN

there are people who actually believe its impossible for women to have depression, mostly cause they've never held a conversation with one in their entire life and demonize them for that.

Damn, first time a manga felt like going thru rounds of boxing. This too fucken sad for me. I wish I could help these people but it's hard to know when someone is going thru something. And even if you knew, there's that fear that you just gonna make it worse for them, but the curse of knowing is that it'll also eat you up if you're unable to do anything for them. How could you even make them seek professional help? It's a god damn tragedy.

Been looking for a manga like this and I like how the events are portrayed in a very realistic manner.

Group Leader
What the fuck. This is way too relatable for me.

Well at least I know that the shit I think from time to time isn't that uncommon.

Users who are viewing this thread