Shijou Saikyou no Mahou Kenshi, F Rank Boukensha ni Tensei Suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I hope wolfman shows up again later, having Male friends is rare for OP isekai protags, they usually only have their harem.

Dex-chan lover
a werewolf named panther there's a joke there somewhere

As the former Magic Emperor.. why struggle so much on making fire from wood to learn fire magic?
Although that auto-level to advance level skills is pretty op so far..
Weird that there's no new skills popping up from that chase like running or physical enhancement.

Dex-chan lover
And today our mc learned why you should always hide your powerlevel

@Tych pancho pantera is the name of the mascot of a mexican chocolate milk brand, for many decades he was a rather buff kid, dunno why the author used a werewolf instead of a panther man or something like that

Dex-chan lover
bruh, he just saved your life twice and you run away because he's strong? And you thought Jack had problems?

Dex-chan lover
Did he just get a spark and ignition from a piece of wood? How hard is it to watch one episode of a survival show to see how it's done?

Dex-chan lover
Make fire with a stick... "ADVANCE FIRE MAGIC!!!!"
My sides...
I mean it is supposed to be 100 times easier to learn. I suppose at that rate it doesn't take much. Might as well see if throwing a rock at something gives him the earth magic end of the deal. Shouldn't be hard to find some water to work with. A good fart or sneeze might take care of wind without even meaning to.

Users who are viewing this thread