Basic_human
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have you ever feel jealousy over a fictional character? Like damn... The jealousy so bad make me slightly hate the series.

Fuck... I need find love in my life
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Here you read it by yourself. I'm so damned and jealous over a side character. Like the main cast didn't even got the happy end, it was the side character... The gag character....

Reading gag character did so much well than me broke my spirit for some reason. Like I'm losing over a fictional clown..... Fucking pathetic loser that I am :notlikethis: :notlikethis:
    Devourer
    Devourer
    yeah sometimes i get jealious of any female character then i remember god made me a main character for a reason in short yeah its normal to feel jelly of characters whos life seems better than yours
    I never see good bow usage on fantasy manga. Like it's always damn sword, cmon man sword is overrated why no one wrote about bow and arrow. Heck something like spear also kind of rare.
    • Helpful
    Reactions: Devourer
    77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx
    Manga stealth archer meme when?
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    This reminds me of someone ranting that Sword Users needs STR stats and Bow Users need DEX stats, when in reality the opposite is true. You need a shitload of back strength to pull a heavy bow, or so I've heard
    Angry_Panda
    Angry_Panda
    @Doedoel Many D&D style systems use STR as the melee attack modifier, and DEX for ranged attacks, so there's a reason for that.

But yeah, we need more ranger types in fantasy manga.
    Fucking hell... :meguuusad: :meguuusad:

What did I do to deserve this? Why when I just get comfortable to manga there just always some random axe fuck man:notlikethis:

By the way it's This what I'm talking about.
    I need to ask this again

Anyone have good manga recommendations? Tag is anything interesting, so no romance or SoL for now
    • Thinking
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    do it like me, do a full scan every day, read literally everything and just drop whatever can't manage to keep your interest after 1 chapter. do utilize my script to help with this
    BakedBanana
    BakedBanana
    One Outs, it's a gambling baseball manga. And if you don't like the sports aspect to it, the author has another work just about the gambling: Liar Game.
    Happy birthday me!!

Congratulations, me now that you 18 years old, you officially an adult now!!! And you officially unemployed. You choose your own path and don't go to college, now you gotta work that ass looking for a job. Yeay for me!! Banzai for me!! :win: :win:
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Damn y'all really old
    I really didn't expect it. I hope for best of y'all. Hope time not so harsh on both of you
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    no alcohol no smoking daily exercising have been helpful. now, if only i could drop my energy drink addiction, then it would be true enlightenment.

but do consult with someone about your future career path. it's very easy to stray around that 18-22 age.
    hahano
    hahano
    おめでとうございます!!!
    I want to read honzuki but the 2,3,& 4 still on going. What's happen here? Why there is the third when the second not yet to complete :thonk:
    • Thinking
    BakedBanana
    BakedBanana
    I'm guessing it's because Honzuki is very popular so they got different people to adapt all the parts from the light novel to manga form. I don't know really about the manga so I'm gonna summon @Hicleric

Though, As a big fan of Ascendance of a Bookworm I have a legal obligation to recommend the light novel, it's a masterpiece.
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    @BakedBanana ... I can't

I need drawing, I don't want to read plain story
    Hicleric
    Hicleric
    I'm pleased you have such a high estimation of my Bookworm knowledge @BakedBanana.
    I'm just a casual, but my understanding is that your comment is correct--they have multiple artists drawing volumes in parallel so that they can finish the story faster. The downside is current situation where those who don't read LNs (such as myself) have volumes two and three+ sitting in front of them without a connector, unless you've watched the anime.

Once the separate streams do cross connect, though, it will be an amazing read to go start to finish :win:
    The choices the choices:thonk:

a). Cons: Don't cut your hair, but incredibly annoying. Pros: At least look normal
    b). Cons: Getting a cut, and your barber commit the most vile war crime on your hair. Pros: At least comfortable

I just pick (b).... Man....
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    i like going to the bieber's for the hair wash rather than the hair cut. is like asmr. is good
    sometimes they snip on my ear but it's ok, just some blood
    vmman
    vmman
    personally whenever I go to barbers I always chose option b, most likely than not, I'm having a complimentary hair wash right after the first shaping
    Tony_Mushah
    Tony_Mushah
    I will pick (b).
    I don't really care about my haircut anyway.
    As much as I hate this current era of the world I'm still grateful born on this time or earth not some medieval or revolution industry era.

One of the reason is medicine, I'll probably already dead long time ago cuz some fever if it's not for modern medicine
    Some anime look like cheaply produce. Like some anime background didn't blend in with the characters very well. Was it always like this. This make some good story look cheap :meguuusad:

Guess they need to meet the quota.
    Oh man I've been living so comfortable until now. I can feel it it'll going to get taken from me. Oh man.... It'll hit so hard when the time arrive. Like house pet release to wild

Man... I'm so fragile:notlikethis:
    Doedoel
    Doedoel
    what's up, are you going to live on a dorm or something?
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Nah just this anxiety out of nowhere about the usual uncertainty of future
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    1st, you will get out of the cringe teenager phase. Or you don't, I'm still cringe over a decade after, but it won't matter much. 2nd, you can prepare yourself for whatever you're afraid of.
    I sometimes want to buy a real copy for myself. But there too much hassle for that. The comic or volume I want for read unavailable. The only way is international online shopping which is stupidly expensive. Even then there no guarantee for translation

Am I making too much excuse? Maybe
    • Drink
    OisE
    OisE
    A lot of english publishing companies are dogshit, I understand his fears.
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    I guess that makes sense if translation quality is the variable. I was thinking "guarantee for translation" = guarantee that the product is translated and thought it's weird that you have to roll a language gacha when buying a book.
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Like if I'm buying a novel, I know for sure it's gonna be in English or Japanese or Martianese or whatever language it should be

The problem, if the book I want doesn't have EN translation it'll be useless. I can't read Japanese or Chinese at all. After spending all that money just so I can't read the book? Nah better waiting for someone translating it
    You know I would read manhua and mahwa more if it's not for the long strip format.

Also there be like 200+ of chapter, I can't just spend that mount of time.

Like some are look good, like eleceed and skeleton knight.
    Holy crap I'm back

None of you might be remember nobody like me but it's nice to comeback man. My first time getting banned
    I'm hooked with jazz recently, it's super good man

I've been missing out for long.
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    the majority of anime pop has jazz origin, so if you listen to anime music, you essentially are listening to poppified jazz
    Angry_Panda
    Angry_Panda
    Who do you like? I have a small (~150 LPs) jazz collection and would be glad to see if I can point you in the direction of some similar artists.
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    @Angry_Panda sorry to dissapointed you :nyoron:but I just started to listening from a compilation on YouTube without knowing the name:huh:. Also the Jazz from my country I had lil doubt you would know
    How one improve its English?

You guys probably already know English not my native language given my weird grammar and I want to improve. I might need it in future
    ieatass69
    ieatass69
    Though, I think most people don't give a shit, as long as your work/study does not require a high level of proficiency in the language. So no language study, no public relation, etc. The majority of my coworkers have dogshit English and can't write documentation for shit. It's just me getting annoyed all the time due to my history doing translation.
    Basic_human
    Basic_human
    Thank you guys

Good advice you give me.
    Grateful very I am :nyoron:
    TestAddress
    TestAddress
    ChatGPT is the way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…