1/10 no Hanayome - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Lmao this entire manga is ntr bait. It's like adult manhwa. As long as the art is good I'll keep reading this garbage plot.

Contributor
Amazing that it’s been 19 chapters so far and I still can’t empathize with any of the characters here. Hell, can’t even pick a favorite girl because all of them are crap.

Double-page supporter
@KuwaretaMihile
Rin, Lily, and Reika are the ones I can get behind. Maybe Hime? But she feels kind of flat rn, and I'm like... 90% sure she is going to be the main girl (The other 10% is that main girl is the maid) which feels kinda garbage.

Dex-chan lover
@icantnotthink lily? that complete nutjob? dude, thats exactly how you end with a nice boat you know?
I would stay as far away from her as i could, who knows when she will feel like cutting my head and using it as a pillow.

Double-page supporter
@Rhin
I like her as in I want her to stay in the story because she feels more interesting and yanderes are *chef's kiss* more so than I would actually date her irl

@icantnotthink oh i see... I havent read chapter yet just downloaded, but ill read soon enough and i might gree with you, but for now team reika... Also, weird name, took me a while to type but its nice i think...?

Team Yandere... I mean Lily FTW. For those of you who thinks a yandere would hurt you, thsts a yangire yandere mix, pure yanderes will not hurt you. Plus a Yanderes pure obsession for their target means no NTR, no cheating, and she won't care about money or anything but her target partner.

Users who are viewing this thread