1/10 no Hanayome

This is just a free flowing river of smut, betrayal, and baiting all at the cost of Ryuu's sanity. I'll give it an actual rating if the Zaizen head gets fucking destroyed later on.

not for the 1 with weak heart, if want something similar, read this instead https://mangadex.org/title/40456/tamarowa
if still want to read this, be prepared
after thinking for a while after reading other translation, i think there's 2 point of view with this "trial", 1. dad doesn't care about his son and only want him to be the head, or 2. he fixing his already broken son by doing this, either way, this manga make me hooked since they reveal mysteries and then giving mysteries again. tho i wonder what will happen with the ending, i just hope it's a happy ending, or at least the MC grow and move on with life

Fed-Kun's army
trashness at his finest, its been awhile since i read something as bad as this, how does this shit even get that much volumes ?

Hmm kinda guessed it.. Tho looking back at the past chapter the one with the dad had shorter hair so i'm guessing there's another one 2...
On another note i think the maid is natsuki, question is how did she end up there..

@Cistmist a quick summary for the dad relationship with some girls, and about the maid (if you're okay with medium spoiler)
the 1 who gonna messed up ryuu ( the 1 that dad have fun with) , while the other 1 is dad adopted daughter ( she want to help ryuu), also about the maid there's a hint/ bait that she's not Natsuki in ch 28 ( the framed picture), either she's not Natsuki or real Natsuki swap role with the real maid when the battle royale going to start.

@diojoestar809 I see, will keep that in mind for the upcoming chapters if i remember what i read here by the time those come up..
At first i was thinking the mangaka was gonna play the usual 11th girl is the girl, or the 1st girl to go home is the one or the one who's evil is the one (you know normal cliches) but at this point i kinda doubt it? i'm still kinda sticking to the 11th girl tho somehow

@Cistmist
i think it's 11th girl, since imo the maid also play a role in here, and we still don't know why Natsuki dissapeared, but i'm at least sure there's no ntr.... yet, either way the key probably Natsuki past after leaving Ryuu, probably taken by dad

Don't know why this manga has such low average but I think it's quite interesting, like a harem themed game of throne. I'm curious to see who's the last one standing.

Users who are viewing this thread