1/10 no Hanayome

I just hope he punches the dad in the face for being an manipulative, pedophile asshole. The idol gets sent to the streets and protagonist stops being so beta. Why is it that we keep seeing lame protagonists like this? I understand that making lame protagonist makes it easier to the author or mangaka in terms of character development. But it's such a lame way to achieve this. Stop it. Seriously.

@shincheolmin
The strange thing is that they don't even really develop their MCs out of being spineless half the time. I think it just makes it easier for them to write really aggressive women which part of me doesn't get.

Aggregator gang
I feel like the author went "Hey let's make some characters everyone will hate and put them all in a manga" deep in their head.
I usually don't like MCs that are basic and boring yet still form a type of harem, But I normally ignore that if the story is interesting enough. In this though... it just feels like someone boiled my brain!
he's so naive and lifeless even with emotions like did he even live a god damn life?? He at least should've before he became a shut in for such a weird reason! I don't wanna judge anyone's reason for something like that since people can have stuff like trauma which makes them make questionable life decisions but I can't at all imagen not just having trust issues and not making friends but becoming a shut in for the rest of my life expecially when im the only son who can inherit my fathers million dollar something something company like at least study for that instead of wastin your life sitting around doing nothing :( Also has he never in his life been online before? you can just not tell people your rich and try to make friends At least one person is willing to talk with someone like you

Btw If Natsuki is the Maid I'm fucking leaving
My guts hate Natsuki and my guts Love the Maid it doesn't need to get more confusing

Contributor
@nobodygattaknow

Btw If Natsuki is the Maid I'm fucking leaving
My guts hate Natsuki and my guts Love the Maid it doesn't need to get more confusing

Nah, i don't think she is Natsuki, for a reason i said in a previous comment, which is :
This
2622999c95367b259ac5dccd1028ce8901.jpg
They knew each other since a long time

But i'm 80% sure she will be the final girl. I really hope so.

Double-page supporter
That’s a nice waifu you have there...it’d be a shame if someone gave her a TRAGIC BACKSTORY

Dex-chan lover
It would be way more interesting if a fat ugly bastard NTR'd MC while being watched by MC.

MC is a cuck lol So many dirty skanks in this manga hopefully he grows a pair and gets a bit more IQ or common sense and picks the right one or right ONES ;) nothing wrong with a harem mwhahahah

Double-page supporter
Re the idol:

Seems like she finally overplayed her hand. Looks like she screws the MC silly, but then the MC puts 2 and 2 together and immediately eliminates her afterward. She appeals to the dad, but he tells her to get lost as she's dragged out.

@Zeltrax
Okay, keep typing away from your basement while you play your 37th H game of the month, thinking that because you’re a male, and that you follow an idol to stalker-esque levels on social media, you actually have a chance at getting together with her. Either that or you’re a king from the 1600’s , which isn’t that much better.

Users who are viewing this thread