1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Sensei, Please Save Me

wow. here is that cultural difference. i know kid can be really awfull. but i know kid can be brave to. when bullies get bullied. i know some will sent straight jab to the bullies stomach.

Supporter
If the yandere girl was this unstable, she'd already be in a mental institution. Good yandere characters take time to 'progress' into insanity; not even DDLC was this quick. I know this just stupid fiction, but when glasses sensei started bringing up those real world implications regarding the initial assault by pink tsundere in an earlier chapter, I thought maybe there might be a little more realism to how things were going to be handled here, but nope, straight to ridiculous overdrive immediately, lol. I mean, do the yandere girl's parents not see her scar marks and blood; do they just send her to school everyday knowing that she's just going to hang out in the infirmary and cut herself? This series is already trying waaaay too hard to hit all those edgy check marks.💀

Dex-chan lover
call forth Monika to deal with this bullshitry and just outright delete her.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm surprised that there hasn't been a teacher to just say fuck it, and pull some ugly bastard, NTR, mind control shit on one of the students and just ruin her mentally.

Dex-chan lover
maybe if you stopped fucking cutting yourself you wouldn't be frail dumbass

Such a class can only exist in fiction. They all got mental issues and are sociopaths.

Why is she still in that school when obviously her mental state is visibly and clearly unstable lmao

Maybe the teacher is gonna learn to see things outta school so he can help the kids better but damn I just read to the last panel and Holy guac this shid went from 0 to physcopath so quick??

Dex-chan lover
God, what is this surface-level, edgy drama? This is fanfic-level plot.

Dex-chan lover
Jimi teacher made a small mistake: He thought he applied to a high school teacher's position, but he ended up as a psychiatric hospital employee instead. Well, such mistakes can happen to the best of us.

Users who are viewing this thread