1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Sensei, Please don't leave me behind

Aggregator gang
They think they are playing 4D chess? He playing Real Chess agaisn't his own self in all alternatives universes at same time, the gap is too huge

Dex-chan lover
@fodaobr22 "Sakamoto desu ga". Huge wierdo nobody is able to comprehend who does random things but ending up just as he planned.
Also walking example of "mundane made awesome" trope.

Dex-chan lover
TAROU! HAS STOLEN IT AT THE DEATH! THAT'S WHAT HE'S HERE FOR!!!!!

I-I'M JUST LOST FOR WORDS! HE. IS. BRILLIANT!

Dex-chan lover
I'm starting to think the teachers are just as much a part of the problem as the students.

I'm not expecting them to also be part-Sakamoto, but aren't they kinda...useless? More than useless, they fall into gossiping knowing full well that the class is full of problem children.

Rather than MC, it seems like the perspective lady teacher character is more of a greenhorn with how she acts.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia I think that's the problem with a lot of manga (or stories) in general - because of exposition, and immersing the reader into a "new" world, a lot of characters act like things have only been happening a short while, or that problems are recent. It's a major flaw in many, many plots I've read, and one that isn't particularly easy to solve either (short of just throwing the reader into it without warning, but that's a skill that authors have to develop)

It's not limited to just events or problems either - sometimes, inexplicably, other characters will explain things to the MC as if it was their first time doing those things - just for exposition and "readersplaining", so to speak - even if, by all metrics, the MC should be even minimally aware of them. Some authors use the almighty "amnesia" plot device, but it's been so overdone that it's starting to seem lazy to me, somehow

Dex-chan lover
@TehSDragon That's probably a reason why Isekai is so popular, actually. Since you throw the (often audience surrogate) main character into a completely new environment, you get to explain your world to them in a way that's mostly justified.

Double-page supporter
Who is he, you ask?

He'll have you know he has over 300 confirmed kills...

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that this is not an accurate portrayal of mental illness

Contributor
@Jaegrqualm There are many kinds of mental illness. I know one or two people who tried to kill themselves just to gain attention. And yes, that's also part of mental illness.

Aggregator gang
The real question is, how the fuk did she go from leaning forward with hands on the rails to leaning backwards...

Group Leader
i really think those two girls could be great friends, and they probably will be. i also love how the teacher just isn't having any of their shit lmao

Dex-chan lover
Today's work hours are over.
What does that asian allow himself?
MV5BMzRhYThlMzAtMDZkYy00NzkxLTkwZmEtNTRjZWUxZTY4ZjcwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTc3MjUzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
This is it. This teacher is the true alpha, the apex predator, the peak of human evolution. He is... The gigachad!

Users who are viewing this thread