1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 11 Ch. 59 - Teacher, What Is Apologizing?

Dex-chan lover
The headmaster is holding her sister's (the student who bullied him) death over his head, so he can't quit.
With how dead his eyes look i'm surprised he'd even bother or just show up and say nothing/half ass it lol.

tho given the kinda teenage girls at this school, jail might be preferable

Dex-chan lover
Thank you much for the translation, and my sympathies on having to make sense of it all from the context. I had to reread a couple of times just to (maybe) understand the psychob***h (who I can't remember, none of them stand out any more) who threw away Jimi's coat was doing.

Dex-chan lover
With how dead his eyes look i'm surprised he'd even bother or just show up and say nothing/half ass it lol.

tho given the kinda teenage girls at this school, jail might be preferable
just saying for anyone that forgot

she was the senpai of Jimi, she also knew how her sister was in reality (another psycho b!tch) before the MC took her class as a teacher (I think even she was the one that recommended him to that school) and didn't told him shit, so he got bullied and abused by her and her classmates, we still don't know how she actually died, as we know rich people really cover their shit, so suicide is maybe not the real reason as probably the parents didn't want to reveal her monster daughter (edit: but at least we know there was another male student involved) ... again on Jimi's side he got blamed and pretty much psychologically destroyed so he blackmailed her to get him a job after he finally "recover"

Last edited:
Group Leader
Volume 12 is out and, let me give some spoiler.
Volume 12 reveals Jimi's past. In two words: it's f*cked. The girl indeed committed suicide.

Dex-chan lover
Volume 12 is out and, let me give some spoiler.
Volume 12 reveals Jimi's past. In two words: it's f*cked. The girl indeed committed suicide.
can you share what happened in the volume? (I read some of the raws but don't know japanese, and for sure didn't read all the volume)

Reactions: t28
Group Leader
can you share what happened in the volume? (I read some of the raws but don't know japanese, and for sure didn't read all the volume)
Alright. I'll elaborate.

So that last invitation was addressed to Jimi's former student, that greatly involved in The Joan High Bullying Case, when Jimi was bright, caring guy that just starting his teaching career.
He went to the festival, despite having no relation with the school. He'd feel awkward since he was invited out of nowhere. The clueless Ikeda (the guy you saw when we saw a glimpse of Jimi's past) ran into our crafty lawyer Sugano. Sugano was aware of Ikeda's identity but have no idea who gave him the invitation.
Jimi was brought into the topic and he began to tell his past, about your typical delinquent (spoiler: smoking under 20 is illegal by Japanese law), about how his action was weaponized, about how he and everyone around him was under control of a certain person, that led into that rape event, and ultimately led into that suicide and its aftermath.

I've omitted a few key parts but it pretty much boils down to that. I hope I don't spoil too much...

Last edited:
Reactions: t28

Users who are viewing this thread