1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Sensei, You Suck at Dealing with girls

Dex-chan lover
Behold the power of lawful neutrtal causing more chaos then chaotic evil.

Dex-chan lover
Who will will Momo or crazy bitch. Who knows maybe crazy bitch takes a blind swing at Momo and Jimi-sensei gets in the way

Dex-chan lover
Why would he try to get involved when everybody knows all the teachers of that class before Jimi ran away? He's just taking a shortcut to unemployment.

Group Leader
I mean, if you want to NTR these two you can do so Sakaede.

Literally nothing will be lost.

Contributor
Ok, banri is really annoying.
She was ok in the beginning, but she really need to not be so clingy/depend on someone else too much.

Dex-chan lover
Here lies, Sakaede-sensei, trying to get in the way of Jimi's teaching time.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I get you, Jimi. These erotical relationships are plainly disgusting.
If only school administration allowed wearing the mask..

didn't they hire new teacher because no one can deal with these 1-a class students ? why this supposed ikemen teacher trying to get his hand of these students then? he want to get booted as well?

Aggregator gang
Jimi-sensei's kiiling intent is bottomless. Could as well have been a yakuza MC or one from those psycho thriller manga

You know I just realized that the school fucking sucks dicks more if it didn't even bother doing a background check for Jimmy and that he used to be a "murderer"

Dex-chan lover
@LayZzz
Yeah now that I think about it, it really does look like Jimi was raped and stuff. He flinches sometimes and when Momo was trying to frame him he knew exactly what to do. Maybe he had a yandere student who got her way with him constantly and he killed her.

Dex-chan lover
i legit thought that she was gonna yeet momo at the window

also damn sensei is weak to shows of affection, like that small angry girl in himenospia

Users who are viewing this thread